You are casually browsing, and this QT closes the space between you slowly, finally speaking

You are casually browsing, and this QT closes the space between you slowly, finally speaking...

>Oh! XD I really like that book! Have you read Infinite Jest? Madam Psychosis is my favorite character!
You respond...
>haha yea sure infinite jest is a pretty fun book, but how do you feel about ulysses?
>Lol ummm... XD Ulysses? Lol I haven't read that! Is it about Ulysses? Wasn't he, like, one of the presidents??? Lol XD

What do you do?

Tell her I don’t know any of those books, because I don’t
Outpseud them all

Wow you really hate women

>This QT

Shes fucking hideous m8.

if that's your interpretation of it, then i can't call your comment anything other than projection

How did you manage to read that into the OP?? lol

I mean... she's not pretty, in a traditional sense, but I'll be damned if she doesn't tickle my pickle

>Giant thick-rimmed granny glasses

When will this fucking fashion meme end? Its not attractive.

>liking women
Pleb

Yeah well women don’t dress to impress you shitlord so get used to it

Laugh and say yes Ullyses was in fact one of the presidents and though his Memoirs are impressive Joyce's novel by that name was what (you) had in mind. If she doesn't know what youre talking about lead her over to where the book is, get excited, become rapt over your love for the book for no more than a minute but end abruptly shrugging your shoulders while putting it back on the shelf and saying 'but perhaps it's not for everyone.' If she seems interested or asks questions give brief answers while maintaining eye contact and smiling sweetly. If she's smiling back that's your indication: ask her out. Even if she's at a loss for words be sure to smile and get eye contact while putting the book back on the shelf. If she is ask her out anyway but in a more subdued manner. 'Look I'm getting coffee across the street in about 5 minutes. Would you join me?' If she says she can't maintain your smile and say perhaps some other time and leave. Ball's in her court. Because she's a woman she'll think and think and think about this encounter and approach you with some goofy idea or other the next time (you) see her, etc. At the very least youve broken the ice.

REEEEEEEEEEEE GO AWAY BITCH I'M LOOKING FOR A BOOK FOR MY WAIFU.

They're fuckin great to nut on

Does she actually say XD? Does she say it as "ecks-dee?"

Thank you Neil Strauss

Damn, dude. That kind of hurts. I like the look of OP's pic-related- pretty, a little awkward, dorky, somewhat tall. If she approached me I think the suggested behavior is honest, and my intentions would be good. The idea's SHE began all boldness. It's merely up to me to respond. And with a girl like that I would.

I wouldn't start about Ulysses idiot. Why would just change the subject, she was clearly talking about Infinite Jest.

>I haven't read Infinite Jest
>Well, there was a president named Ulysses, but the book isn't related to him, and is a 20th century reimagination of the Odyssey, but honestly I haven't read Ulysses either
>I heard it was really good though, so I'm thinking of buying it
>do you think I should buy Infinite Jest instead, or maybe both? I've heard good things about it, too

Lol

She looks like Kylie Minogue, you sexless punk.

>H-ha, yeah, something like th-that
>A-anyway, g-good talking t-to you, I'm g-gonna g-go buy my books n-now

>mfw she never realizes that I'm exclusively attracted to brown women and that I'd never be able to tell her apart from a crowd of similarly dressed white chicks

Are you Swedish?