I'm looking to buy a comfy reading chair

I'm looking to buy a comfy reading chair.

Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

manhattanhomedesign.com/eames-lounge-chair-and-ottoman.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sit on a concrete floor so you're in touch with discomfort

go back to /ikea/

I mean, this isn't actually literature related, OP. Go into a furniture store and just look at what chairs are available. The chair in your pic looks pretty nice if you like to kick back. If you're like me and prefer to sit forward, maybe arms resting on your knees/thighs, a swivel chair is fine enough. I probably need to replace mine as it's old and the padding is wearing out so it feels like you're sitting on the plastic underneath instead but whatever my dude it's just a chair

It's nice to see that you came back and made an effort to actually tell the guy why this thread is off in a civilized manner after the Ikea thing. I appreciate that.

>that stack
What an absolute pile of shit

manhattanhomedesign.com/eames-lounge-chair-and-ottoman.html

POÄNG chairs are actually quite good and cheap. Probably best chair per dollar you can buy.

pic related is my current reading chair. it's very good, i recommend it.

when i have more money i'd like to upgrade to an eames, since they strike as being The Patrician's Choice

The most impressive thing to me is the lamp.

i have a strong dislike of that lamp

Its literaly reddit: the lamp

I have no strong feelings either way about the lamp

you're not wrong

that way of stacking is bad for your books

Why

why, will the words fall out?

just because you refuse to acknowledge Lamp, does not mean Lamp is not there for you always shining for you.

a seiza bench

You're not wrong

>having 2 copies of Brothers Karamazov

Smart thing, OP, throwing a velvet bag over your wall mounted dildo. Let's see it though.

I have a slight distaste for the lamp, but not enough to actually warrant posting about it.

My opinion on the lamp shall remain a secret. However, take an updated version of OP's room as a treat.

so it wasn't a mounted dildo after all

very disappointing

kek

If Lamp is truly a benevolent Lamp and loves us all why does Lamp in its infinite wisdom allow for this to happen?

i can't say my fridge looks any better. i'm not offended by some bits of paper and magnets. i am definitely offended by the lamp.

Get yourself a La-Z-Boy, they are max comfy. If you're poor try to find a used one at a garage sale/craigslist.

das a sick setup

You're not a real reader until you drop $5k on an Eames.

>tfw chair fabric is ideal for absorbing all of your farts

ah, I've been looking to buy that one

Papasan chair. Perfect for curling up in.

>upgrade to an eames
eames looks cool, a real Herman Miller is a quality piece, BUT, my beef is lack of upper back/neck/head support. (but that's just me). Try sitting in one before you buy.

Just buy a nice hammock, put some pillows behind your back and boom
Never going to feel uncomfortable again

>mfw I smell the seat of my chair

>tfw fabric isn't ideal for absorbing all of your farts

Now that's just something you don't do, like ever

>tfw no ikea in your country

I knew that was not just my imagination, glad someone mentioned that i thought i was going crazy.

the only way to read
>in the matrix

>Likes the thought of reading more than actually reading core.

Yes, buy a comfy reading chair. Hope that helps!

Hammocks absolutely destroy your back. Source: sailors