Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

4 boys wash a tapir

4 tapirs wash a boy

suddenly tapirbro gets a raging boner and sweeps them all from their feet

A man meets the love of his life in an advanced virtual reality program at a young age, and they engage in a long romance but never meet.

A young man wakes up transformed into a tapir. His four young boys alienate him for it.

four sons holding four knives kill their father. each then picks a limb, cuts it and the story develops on how each of their lives was presaged on what they chose to do with the limb.

Joyce's oeuvre but with scratch-and-sniff inserts to enhance every BRAP.

oh, and the father is a tapir.

that's disgusting.

I fucking love this image! What the fuck is that thing?? I love it!

World in which brooms are outlawed and tapirs no longer get the scrubbies they deserve and desire

it's a heffalump

I want to write a fantasy story that works as a metaphor of the history of science in religious societies.

Dragons arguing

So Skyrim?

No, more autistic. So far I have an accelerationist dragon, a chaos magick dragon, a nihilist dragon, an anti-natalist dragon, a traditionalist dragon, a social justice dragon, a non idpol communist dragon, and a drunk dragon. Also it is a video game and not a novel so I lied.

a Nabokovian experiment with perspective, where a fat and lazy tapir who won't even bathe himself writes a lyrical and complex narrative about being a polar explorer. only gradually do we realise that the tapir is lying to us and has never so much as left his enclosure. the knowledge that the tapir-fiction was convincing us of its truth and the supposed knowledge of his true situation are both thrown into doubt by a long postscript by an "editor" who tells the reader that the whole preceding narrative was written by a human being and that tapirs cannot speak English. this section itself becomes unreliable as the editor-narrator refers to historical events which turn out never to have happened and it is never revealed which of the two narratives is in fact true.

Modern day Darger right here

a tapir reflects on tapirity as the day (and his life) begins to draw to a close

(inter-tapir sex?)

no.

suit yourself, we aren't all destined for greatness