>>10684452

I’ve read 9.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/7002468-carlos-eduardo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I’m not white so my progress is -1, also I would think to kill a mockingbird would be first up there

>white people
YUCK! user, shut off that racist garbage right in this moment! Ew, how can you be so racist in the 20th century, you literal caveman!

>Based on an article from The Good Men Project called "Why I Don't Want to Talk About Race" by Steve Locke, this list is a way for white people to learn more about race, whiteness & oppression.
>The Good Men Project
whats this some sort of cuck club? society is losing its shit so fast.

If being a brainlet cuck will make me a good man in the eyes of these "people" then I want to be as bad a man as possible

I don't need to read anything; might do it out of respect. And that depends on the respect I get.

This shitty thread is going to get 300 replies isn't it?

Lots of books I want to read here actually. Baldwin, Fanon, and Ellison all seem interesting.

Good thing I'm not white :^)

It's time we learn to listen.

I'm not a NEET fascist loser so all of this list sounded really cool to me. Probably gonna check out the bell hooks rec, she's a smart woman (much smarter than me, a dumb white guy) and better looking too

isn't literature from the gooks and the whites? shouldn't they be the ones making reading lists for us?

>comes from an American viewpoint
well that lets me off then

You're using American technology to discuss American culture in the American English language on an American website, meaning your brain is legally the property of the United States.

Get reading, yank

t. Penguin Books

black people need to learn basic English and how to read generally

weak bait

Sure, I'll take advice from the barely literate races on what my race should read. Sounds great.

>black people need to learn basic English and how to read generally

I'm a 15-year copy editor and sadly this is true. Blacks are mostly illiterate.

Still better than an ancap list.

don't you think it is interesting though?
From a self confessed list about openness and consideration, equality and so on, they are so blinded by their nationalism they don't see the oddity of saying "White People" as an all inclusive group of all white people, and yet are only thinking of 'Murica, and that its only the 'Murican view that really matters.

Like, the rest of the world is so unimportant it doesn't even need "educating".

I thought it was hilarious.

I'm not even being mean or malicious when I say that. Mexicans are more literate than blacks, despite being able to fall onto Spanish at any point. African Americans only know one language, and they can barely speak it, let alone read or write it

Mexican here. Please validate me, my dudes.

goodreads.com/user/show/7002468-carlos-eduardo

>I'm a 15-year
reported

i prefer reading useful non-fiction

nigga u gay hhhhhh

some of these are actually great to laugh at

Surprising number of Thomas Sowell books on that list considering he doesn't support racial spoils.

hahahaha faggot reported

All those books and I'm just sitting here reading Mein Kampf. Sorry niggers

Read five of them. The quality of books on this list varies greatly.

>the Rape of Nanking
>Iris Chang
wait what? the most notable white guy in that book was John Rabe.

>The Good Men Project is run by CEO and publisher Lisa Hickey
lmao