Stop using semicolons

Stop using semicolons.

Semicolons; I like them

Someone tell this dickhead he's going to be dead in literally less than ten years. Put out the fucking books already

Punctuation in general is for nu males. I only write in completely lowercase stream of consciousness with no punctuation of even paragraph breaks.

>and as the boy scanned the curve of the earth, the azure web of cold sky, the ruins of grey plateaus he still never stopped on his scribbling never not once. The deacon asked him what is was he was scribbling about
>what's that there
>what
>that there in your lap what's that there you're writin
>nothin
>he spat
>sure looks like somethin
>what's it to ye. I've always been'a writin since id come out the womb even before id been thought up of ive been writin with never no stopping to it just'a kept on goin no dots or dashes or nothin never gonna stop neither
>why
>no need to
>a man never needs a reason to write or not write ye can jus a well live out not writin a thing but fer me writins a thing and i never stop
>its something that go on indefinitely
>forever
>and so the boy wrote, and he says that he'll never stop writing. He writes by darkness or by moonlight. On the flats or in the valleys. He says that he will never punctuate.

He is kind of right. Dickens is painful to read and it is partly down to the commas

You just used capital letters and punctuation. Go kill yourself.

Quit your job and make your wife support your neet life until you make it big and then divorce her.

Not necessarily, Parra made it to 103.

no; you can't make me.

"You truly are the wisest wizard cat"
Might as well just do it

She dumped him, though.

You truly are the wisest wizard cat

anyone else trying to live that /suttree life/ here?

If my dad wrote something like The Road and then dedicated it to
me I'd be all like wtf?

You are truly the wisest wizard cat

Why though? The father gives his life out of love for his son, that's something I'd cry if my dad wrote to me

thanks for the spoiler, I was thinking about actually reading it and you've saved me the time

You truly are the wisest wizard cat. Please save me from the hell that is my life.

You truly are the wisest wizard cat.

vonnegut felt the
same way and to be honest
they really are right

no punctuation
at all can be more pleasant
done right anyway

like ee cummings
now that right there is my shit
he dont give no fucks

I swear I'm so close to killing myself

>and so the boy wrote, and he says that he'll never stop writing. He writes by darkness or by moonlight. On the flats or in the valleys. He says that he will never punctuate.

Lel

They're coming out next year

His ex wives seem to still be at least vaguely fond of him.
Judging by his pictures I'd say he was a babe

t. Krasznahorkai

That should be a colon, you dunce.

A sentence should endure when severed from the whole; if it requires what was---or comes---it's deficient.

Like this?

is this from a book or did you just write this it's not bad

satirization of McCarthy’s prose in Blood Meridian

>no punctuation
>at all can be more pleasant
Only if you have already learned the cadence of commonly used clauses from having read them where they were properly punctuated.

>restricting your means of expression for literally no reason
Literature would be better if we adopted stuff like meme arrows and the Japanese's usage of the question mark midsentence in "proper" writing.

without semicolons pretty much all of the internet and most of computing would fall apart

senile old man btfo