I've only got months to live. Any books for this feel?

I've only got months to live. Any books for this feel?

short ones.

why do you only have months to live?

Which ones? I've already read the Death of Ivan What's-his-name. Didn't really like it though. A good version of that would be comforting though.

Cancer.

kek

Tuesdays with Morrie is the only one I can think of.

Watch Blade Runner.
Also read Borges' lecture on Immortality and his essay 'The duration of hell'. I wish you at least some happiness with the little time you got left.

Thank you. I'll check out the Borgus person. And thank you for your well wishes.

The Crystal World by JG Ballard. This book is perfect for your situation.

I looked it up. Sounds real interesting. Thank you.

No thanks.

First comment is always the best comment

I read that last year actually. It bored me but thank you anyway.

This board is easily amused.

This board is usually full of shit. Easy laughs are not the same than being actually amused
>pic related is you

You should ironically kill yourself. Don't let God (that is your divine untangible trascendent being, you faggot reactionary) dictate when you will die. Take control of your own death and make something that pleases you out of it. Transmute what you would like to do most in life into a personal way of dying. Rituals have an actual impact in your soul If they're not face less.
Godspeed, deadnon.

>I've only got months to live
I envy you

Read the Bible and accept Jesus

If I were in your position I'd put down the books and go train hopping (hoboing) Guess you could read while doing that too though

You're about to go to hell, user. Just saying.

or Too Loud a Solitude.

Dostoevsky if you haven't already

American Gods, Stoner, Kokoro

The World as Will and Representation, maybe. Might be too long.

Siddhartha, maybe.

I'm sorry, user.

I'd spend it doing whatever you really care about and avoiding shitholes like this.

I was just thinking that maybe user should read a lot of pessimistic stuff like Ligotti and Cioran so that he gets excited to die. But maybe not, you don't want to spend the last months of your life reading that stuff.

Sein und Zeit

Not OP but thanks for the suggestion on that essay, it's really quite beautiful.

Read Mein kampf and Culture of Critique and you'll be happy you're dying

You're literally dying, user. Might as well

Morrie was an immense faggot, I couldn't read much because of the intense douchey air given off by him

I wish the best for you, OP. There is a chapter about death in this book called Zen Mind Beginner Mind. Its beatuful in my oppinion and makes me feel very comfortable about the idea of death in a non mystical way.

Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy

Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. Murakami. Not too long. Weird "fantasy" but not really like a fantasy in many ways.

I highly reccommend. It's my favorite novel.

Because that's what it's all aboutâ„¢

If at some points in The Unnamable you may find yourself dying, believe me that it is the optimal way to go