youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5UIoabheFMRV-A92wr5G4lJZCx-ITMd
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5UIoabheFNOmTYF_LDqbO42p8Ng0LLa
www104.zippyshare.com/v/KfMIDPU9/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please I need to know

Dont learn German. Fuck krauts.

Wie Geht's was what we used in my college intro class
Kaleidoskop was the intermediate text

There's an interlinear edition of Die Verwandlung available online.

amazon.com/German-Reading-Programmed-Approach-Undergraduate/dp/0133540197

this fuck the fucking krauts and their enablers like OP

beautiful thread
fuck the hun

Doulingo

saved

Madrigals Magic Key to German

Not OP but what do I learn instead? I have a small knowledge of French but was going to learn German, but I also do hate krauts

/int

protip: read something you already know in a language you want to learn.
textbooks are full of shit and waste everybody's time.

>tfw I speak German like a Kafka narrator

Learn Italian or Russian

I used these. Duolingo is fine for getting used to phrases and shit, but you need to work on grammar - which the below textbooks are good for. Also consume more German media. I learned counting quickly by listening to Rammstein.

Hammer’s German Grammar and Usage
libgen dot io/book/index.php?md5=A470704A71417FE37487A257DD224C2C

Basic German: A Grammar and Workbook:
libgen dot io/book/index.php?md5=1D15CD499B65D73C278EDEF980EC0D7C

Check nachrichtenleicht.de. It's a news website in simplified German and every article also has audio. The people reading them goes very slow and the pronunciation is very clear and standard. Don't underestimate this way of learning, it's very efficient.
The way I do it:
- write down an article and translate unknown words
- reread it again but with audio running along
- listen only to the audio untill i can understand everything (i usually do this in my car)

dw courses
dw.com/en/learn-german/s-2469

Learn German with Jenny
youtube.com/channel/UClBrbJXNh2sFxOuvH4o5H9g/playlists

Super Easy German
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk1fjOl39-53GxQIn1Hxdouokf0J0SDpl

Easy German
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3936178A38BB5F87

Slow German
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6MDL3np1hEpNCe93HYgBTdo6gY5yM43a

fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/cortina.html
fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/FSI/fsi-german-basic-course.html

Based

Any resources for Russian and Esperanto?

2nd edition is cheaper but this is a great book

4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/German

>Esperanto

I've been doing this same thing. I use a website called LingQ and import the articles with audio.

>rereads the same author forever
in that case use bible

Here is what I do for learning languages:

1. See if you know anyone that already knows it or also wants to learn. Having someone in person to talk with is a huge benefit. Technically this is optional, but really try to find someone.

2. Start up Duolingo. The app is garbage but the website is pretty good. It will give phrases and some basic vocabulary. Complete the course and you should have some basic understanding of conversation.

3. Start listening to music in that language as soon as possible. Listen to some songs enough that you can sing along. This may sound weird but a lot of learning a language is the physiology, and this will help you learn how to position your mouth for foreign sounds.

4. Buy a beginner text book. Do a bit of assessment, and then learn any grammatical points you don't know.

5. Write an essay. Or journal. It doesn't matter, just write something, and try to apply every grammatical concept you have learned so far. Try to squeez in every exception to every rule especially. Bonus points if you regularly journal in this language.

6. Buy a book or a series of books. NOTE: do NOT just find a webpage in this language, but order a physical book. The reading from paper is better for memory, and makes it less tempting to lookup any unknown words or phrases.

7. You should be decently comfortable at this point, and it is time to start actually talking to people. A word of advice: nobody talks like they do in the textbooks. Join a discord server if you can. If not, find a someone who is native in the language, or teaches it or something. They need to be absolutely fluent, though. This step is about you learning to actually communicate like the natives.

Easy Ways to Enlarge Your German Vocabulary by Karl Schmidt. He makes massive use of cognates. It is very effective for intermediate students of Deutsch that already have a solid grasp of English. It is not written for students coming from languages other than English that may not share cognates.

>complete the duolingo course

oh god no

>1. See if you know anyone that already knows it or also wants to learn.
Shiiieeeiiiittt!
>Be me.
>Work with two old ladies for 5 years.
>Notice one old lady got transferred to the same area the other old lady.
>Pass them as I need to go to other side of building.
>Holy shit, user. They are speaking German to each other.
>Make note to self: Must talk to old ladies tomorrow in German.
>Tomorrow comes. There is a big layoff. Both of the old ladies got fired.
>TFW you realize you could have been speaking German with them for five years.

>Russian
This please, I would like to get started on that.

>needs to be spoonfed resources
>thinks he can learn a language

fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/cortina.html#Russian
fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/DLI/DLI-Russian.html
fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/FSI/fsi-russian.html

Youtube
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5UIoabheFMRV-A92wr5G4lJZCx-ITMd

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5UIoabheFNOmTYF_LDqbO42p8Ng0LLa

Russian Language Learning Pack
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7f8dc5334224615ef993a5e09b07425952f77bbd&dn=Russian+Language+Learning+Pack+%28Updated%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

German Graded Readers Collection - 88 Books
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ed8f94bab23f4c06a8baf3f14b8bab2dd398ed8&dn=German+Graded+Readers+Collection+-+88+Books&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

German Graded Readers Collection Vol. 2
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1a950f5760490a7387339648b4ae45065aa70b51&dn=German+Graded+Readers+Collection+Vol.+2&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

German Language Learning Pack
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2c531127b6d13a962c7f6105f85306177cee0be7&dn=German+Language+Learning+Pack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

German Language Learning Pack (Vol. 2)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:35f72d43ce898198b22b76d4cb376add3ddbb3d7&dn=German+Language+Learning+Pack+%28Vol.+2%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Thanks user.

German books
www104.zippyshare.com/v/KfMIDPU9/file.html

>ever wanting to communicate with muslims in their own tongue

Thanks user

Do you have any more languages? Just curious.

>paying for a german language study book
Learning German is literally just memorizing words, memorizing conjugations and reading example sentences. Everything else are concepts you already know from English; you don't need to "learn" the Indikativ and Konjunktiv 1 and 2, you already know those concepts in the form of the English conditionals.
The only time you should consider language books are for languages with a bunch of new concepts you'd need an explanation for rather than a table to memorize, and even for those you can just google them.

>Kr*uts

Lmao. How's that going for you? You must know so many languages.

German grammar and word order are huge hurdles for Anglophones.

lel assblasted krauts actually got the first couple comments removed

>G*****ns

typical

hun hun hun

pls stop bullying us
we haven't done anything wrong in twenty years

learn French, Latin, Ancient Greek, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Gaelic and Spanish those are the noble tongues of this Earth, Japanese honoroburr mention

would lurking krautchan be useful in any way?

if you want to become even more autistic, yes

Mein Tagebuch, desu

Don't do it.

Why are Veeky Forumsposters so buttflustered and triggered about Germany? Inferiority complex?

Nvm I just noticed that it's literally one single person who makes these posts. Pathetic.

Hey, I'm not the only one.
Also, from /pol/, lel

>Hey, I'm not the only one.
>Also, from /pol/, lel

That all you got?

>implying that's not enough

If anyone can find a decent quality epub/mobi of this I'll suck ya dick.

everyone is named Bertrand instead of anonymous for some reason

Just listen to speeches by the greatest European of all time

Very useful information Danke schön!

Martin Schultz?
There's also an app for this with the same name, since the stories are so short I like reading them on the app, check that out as well.

but I already know French?

he's so cute in that hat

>Book/s to learn German?
Faust

what are tar.xz files and what am I supposed to do with them?

You need to unpack them just like any zip/rar file.
I usually use 7-zip or winrar for that...

literally how could anyone feel inferior to germany, i'm pretty sure every country has defeated them at least once

ah cool
it didn't have the 7zip icon so I couldn't tell

Again why so triggered? Is it because your country hasn't produced anything of value?

well it's ok because I am from the same country as you friend

Once you get to the graded reader level, you should check out Im Wandel der Jahre and Deutsche Kulturgeschichte, which I found pretty helpful.

Sure thing friend.

The Koran, baka desu.

That's what the example sentences are for. Think about it, how is an explanation going to teach you sentence structure better than reading actual sentences?

Very well.