Started working a wagie job, and I never have time to read anymore. I have two days off this week...

Started working a wagie job, and I never have time to read anymore. I have two days off this week, and I wanted to know if there were any books you could recommend that I would be able to digest in a short window of time, preferably something dealing with being stuck in a shitty job, working long hours. Thank you.

>digest
byyyyyeee

Answer my question user.

These look like works that encourage (or at least justify) indolence, and that's not what I'm going for. I don't have a problem with working, I'm just unwilling to leave this job behind because I don't have any alternatives aside from unemployement, or just working at another minimum wage job.

Read Stoner, user.

Factotum or Post Office by Burpkowski.

Came here to say this

Just quit. I think if enough people start rejecting this work bullshit there will be no way for the cunts in charge to deal with the numbers.

They'll just automate you a little faster that way. In ten years you'll be willing to give your left kidney for a cashier job.

*imports workers willing to work even harder for less*

great plan m8

You're both pretty stupid. How long do you think mass unemployment and homelessness can last w/out some sort of revolution? You're talking about accepting subsistence and that will only go on for so long.

Longer than you might think

They'll literally just kill you off, passively or otherwise.

Not everyone has their parent's money they can live off of, faggot. Sometimes people need to work in order to live. Even if you have a Bachelor's degree.

Consider yourself lucky if you can even think or type the things you are typing. Honestly, you stupid, dumb Marxist faggots. So unattached to reality. People are homeless for a fucking reason, dumbass. People need to work for a fucking living.

Fuck you.

Nah. A ton of UK companies are being revealed to have completely shafted their employees on pensions, with only directors pensions being free from deficits. The end is nigh for this bullshit.

Give an exact schedule r tard. How are we supposed to know if you have a few hours of free time or 15 minutes.

*starves*

Nope. Even if you're working you're not going to survive this. It's nothing to do with inherited wealth etc. The whole thing is about to come crashing down and your bleating about "Marxist faggots" won't help you at all.

shhh dont be so angry wagie

If the economy collapses, you'll still need to work, dumbass. Whether it's working out in your collective farm in the dystopian wilderness of a fallen empire, or at a desk in capitalism, you will STILL need to work. That's just how it works.

People need to put forward effort to get returns.

Sure. But hopefully the collapse will lead to a shift - probably temporary; I have no faith whatsoever in the human race - away from the exploitation at the core of the current system in all countries.

You don't get the point of what we're trying to do with capitalism. It's about reducing the global population in order to mitigate the effects of climate change. If it was put that way people would panic so it has to be presented in terms of "work ethic" and so forth - morons eat that shit up!

Is it a minimum wage job? If so, drop that shit for a security guard position or work as a parking lot attendant. Find jobs that allow you to read all day.