what book would you recommend to him?

Milk and Honey

His shoulders look cartoonishly large.

my diary desu

soyboys just can't help but out themselves

it's because he has no traps

Yeah you do
This guy lifts

Closest one in reach with my number written on the first page.

>Necklet

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

>Short
>Strong, Masculine Prose
>Might tell him to skip the first chapter until after he's read the rest

He's got the fit body, let's just give him stoicism and send him on his way. He need not question his existence. He must exist, and given simple philosophical tools may do so in a positive manner. I wouldn't even give him the Bible unless he was already Christian.

What need does this man have for prose? He will not use it. He will not multiply it, or even express it well. We need not show him the depths and stark shores of Baikal, nor the sunrise at Haleakala. We need only ask him to look inward, and understand himself.

>What need does this man have for prose? He will not use it. He will not multiply it, or even express it well. We need not show him the depths and stark shores of Baikal, nor the sunrise at Haleakala. We need only ask him to look inward, and understand himself

Ur shit m8 we get it stop being so pathetic u need to let it go bro that passion that dream ur hot steam two big of an ego to be on the big guy team ur prose is week and i see ur knees wobble when you speak

His head is too small.

>Express it well

A twink like that? The Symposium

>dat jelly
>Aurelius
>christlarper
This is parody right?

He doesn't need to sublimate his libido with reading. Reading and searching for knowledge in general is just something we do when we are sexually starved.

Good post

I'd get him to read Story of the Eye while I suck his balls and cock. It gets hotter and hotter as he struggles to read past his exhalations of bliss, with the added eroticism of the story... Then I'd let him crush an egg in my boy ass desu

the ego and its own

Cliff plz stop

jk I love BTFBR

Mein Kampf

It will be like so mind-blowing bro that he will sink further into even more esoteric and extreme crackpot shit, alienating himself from society until his mental faculties break down into paranoia and self-loathing.

Mein Kampf isn't convincing to anyone but edgy Aspies. More than anything, it will bore the shit out of this Chad and he will go back to his day-to-day, changing nothing. Maybe, he would have less curiousity concerning books and extreme ideology.

he's a twink on gear, face doesn't match the artificial body

???

Where are his traps?

On his bed

Dressing the Man: Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion by Alan Flussler

This is how a man's shoulders should look like even without excessive exercise. If 3 heads don't fit inside then you're doing something wrong.

>1. I lift. I have friends as aesthetic as him, I'm only very slightly jelly. I powerlift, yeah, I've always wanted to try parkour and run a faster sprint. That is not my way. I lift heavy things.

>2. I genuinely like Aurelius, he's on my shelf. I'm moving to a different country soon. I'm taking 3 books with me, and Meditations is one of them.

>3. I personally am religious. My expression was meant to show that I wouldn't give him anything to worry about that might be introduced by further speculation of God, history, rightness, or existentialism as might be introduced by a well known cornerstone of the Western canon.

Would you like to tip your fedora now, or later?

This man doesn't need books. He would gain literally nothing from them.

see

This. He's a pencil neck brainlet who doesn't know how to be natty in fitness or authentic in his own life. He's really a tragic, pathetic figure.

He's a manlet, user. My shoulders are bigger than his. He needs to do more chest and especially pull-ups.

pic related.

He needs none of it. A man like that hasn't a care in the world. He might as well be a different species than the rest of us.
You've made the mistake of believing he thinks th same way we do. He doesn't. He's the polar opposite of a cerebrotonic.

Culture of critique

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Is he? Does he? I lift. I have, in my life, had shoulders like that, triceps like that, certainly better traps and a stronger chest. That said, I've always weighed a few more and never had a jawline like that or hair that cares in wind.

I have always been conscious. I have had thoughts. Our want to dehumanize him because we perceive him as different from us does not actually make him less human. There is no metric stating that an increase in muscle corresponds to a dulling of mind. We only assume.

Take a note from the patricians. One can be strong in mind, as well as body.

You're nowhere near as beautiful as him. You're not like him at all.
It's not about his muscles.

This was me about a year ago. No, I agree, not as beautiful. A physical form, I am saying, does not beget a lack of mind.

lmfao
Yeah, you're not even fucking close.
Muscles are meaningless

mirin that work ethic bro

you don't know the difference between natty muscle and gear+creatine balloons. go away.

>no matter how much you lift you will never be as swole as a vegan monkey that doesn't work out

I know the difference perfectly well. Both of you have made the mistake of thinking I care about his steroid muscles at all.

Aight, post your selfie. Your turn.

Muscles beget a utility of body and an actuality of agency in physical space. Lacking this does not make you better. Having them makes you a better agent of your self.

Thank you. I'm a little heavier now, but my bench is up to 265 and my squat is back to 385.

I know they're fucking terrifying.

das ist beibermensch!!

i need to get back to the gym. post your trap routine and no i don't mean pic related.

That guy has 0.01% tier facial aesthetics though. Of course working out still is work for him, but he could just as easily not do it. Hell, he'd probably look better without that unbalances body he has going on and just goes for a swim and has low bodyfat.

It's not his muscles that make him not need books but his pretty face. All he needs to do is not get fat and he has already won.

You need to cut breh

This guy gets it.

cutting is for bottoms desu

t. shoulderlet

Gravity's Rainbow
>has already won.
what are you looking to 'win' by reading books?
I'll tell you what, the chadest of chads I know in uni are also the most brilliant men I know and also the least pretentious.