How about we write some microfiction, Veeky Forums?

How about we write some microfiction, Veeky Forums?

Ill start:

He ordered nuggets. She ordered little insects covered in spicy chocolate. Thats when he knew they were destined to remain just friends.

It's perfect. We're done here.
/thread

For sale: baby moocow, never milked.

She drew to him, as he sat in the study chair, collar subtly parted half-way over the slight bump of each her shoulder. He grasped her around the arms just beneath and sunk his face - through trickles of wayward hair that had escaped, or that she'd let escape, her binding - in towards the expanse of her bosom, and drew, involuntarily, the just-dryed fragrance of her. Then he rebuttoned her shirt.

A cruel gust of wind steadily battered him, biting the very bone and flesh he was to discard. He stared into the abyss, and without further hesitation his body collapsed. As he fell, he felt as though a great weight had been lifted.

The last man on Earth sits in a room. He hears a knock at the door.

I tossed the stick over the sea; it brought the stick back like an obedient dog.

Light shone through the broken window
Into her small roomette
And made a city skyline
On her body's silhouette

The champagne went down too easy, a cold trickle of sweet, summery bitterness. In the third sip he saw a familiar, slurring, stumbling silhouette in the bubbles, crying and bloodstained. For the rest of the night, the glass went untouched.

He stumbled into the office and sat down. He leaned back in his chair, and stared at his monitor while the computer booted up.

He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it anymore obvious?

There lay the pen.
Feverishly,
now do I grasp at it.
Only
to let it fall once more.

The tiger drew its knife as it eyed up the human. Pesky creature, it thought. The hairless ape, now standing without its loincloth, let out a terrifying scream, as it defficated in its own hands. The tiger crouched down, evading the foul, dark-brown missile hurled at him.

Thirty three. Thirty three chunks of meat. Thats all that was left from her. He was so confused. They both were enjoying a nice coffee the night before, and now he was in front of this officer, and a bag in the hand, with thirty three chunks of meat.

Beating my brow while buttons beeped, I blacked out. Back again there is now a man tearing a needle from me. Cum! Cum! Oh it was Mother! Back from church with the Narcan.

She pooped and he watched. He sniffed every invisible tendril of stink. Every time a turd would plop into the cool toiler water, his cock would harden.

An especially smooth poop would have him cumming. The thought of the chocolate-like texture, including the small bits of undigestible solids, being unloaded into his mouth, sent him to an unimaginable euphoria that lacked an adequate earthly analogy.

His mouth quivered. A drop of saliva is wiped away the corner of desert dry lips. What laid in front of him had been repeatedly smashed, crushed, released, and smashed again. For 24 hours it had endured, but now it laid there. It was Tofu. Soy.

I opened the application and read it over. I knew at that moment my suspicions were true, I had been cucked by society at every turn.

Richard came from a star. Thats what the neighbors said. The Millers got to have him, because they happened to have a free room. Everybody loved Richard, because he had this kind smile, and his skin, it was so soft and had this beautiful glow. But also, they all liked him because of what was inside his head: once one of the Miller kids saw that below his curls, Richard had a small hole that had this creamy white light coming out, she poked inside and the finger came out with a traslucent paste, she licked the stuff and it was tasty, sweet in fact. She told her older brother, brother told his friends and then everybody started gossipping about it.
(to be continued)

Once other dimensions were unlocked, death became a trivial thing. Sometimes people would leave the tv on spirit channel, where you could see your own soul writhing in pain 24/7, it was like watching someone else being run over by a car, but ten times better.

A moth flew into the room when I died and I suppose I became it. Or she became me.

(I feel really good about this one)

"Hell is a real place and you can stay there as long as you want"

This made me physically convulse. I never want to see a single contribution from you in any other thread ever, alright? Is that clear?

Bump

Fuck. Fuckity fucked. We fucked and I HATED IT. I hated every inch of her skin. Her fucking bony figure: repulsive. Her no talent self: risible. Her fucking vanilla sex: unforgivable, LIKE FUCKING NO. But lets be real: i still love her. I think about the distance, and i feel like im drowning in slow motion, inside a dark cave.

The sun rays entered the ceiling. It was a calm night. And then Timmy knew the armaggedon spells were legit.

This is the story of a guy that fought going insane because of the woman he lost, by writing. Writing all the damn night, all the damn sunlight. This story will keep on.

There was a penguin traveling the cosmos. This was a paralell dimension where penguins -but not monkeys- were the smart, almost human, suitable for spaceship, creature. So this penguin once reached the Van Allen ring got bsssically roasted, because the radiation is too strong. But that penguin was king in his crib and an almost human for the NASA.

Woman said she did some constellation therapy. That it told her she was repeating patterns not only with me but all of her past lovers. That it was an issue with her dad. And that if only her lovers had all the good attributes of her dad. My question: How can i even compete?

"Do you know what being a man is?" he asked, pausing only long enough to make it clear that he knew better, "To break someone down completely and then wanting to have seduced them earlier now that money is involved."

I really want to read the rest of this one.

Lydia liked her soft hair, her voluminous soft hair. It took her about half of waking time to get it properly apt for outside wear. Her husband considered it was a waste of time, her son thought she was crazy, her daughter sweared about never having such ridiculous hair, so she became leukemic.

After a minute and a half, there came the satisfying 'plu-plunk' from in the bathroom.
"There," she thought, "not too bad."
But it wouldn't flush all the way, probably because of the shoe.

She was a library. He was illiterate.

can I make it any more obvious?

The great virtuoso had his left hand recently amputated because of a lamentable carriage accident. He still went to the big concert. People started murmuring in the back right after they saw his stump. He played the notes with the hard part of the remaining forearm, presumably bone. It was the most touching, brilliant execution from his, and ever seen at the theater or anywhere in the last 50 years. As he went, the playing became more intense and the still fresh stump started rupturing and dripping blood, right to the sheet music and across the violins neck. People started to look visibly sick and disgusted. Some puked to the floor. Some women fainted, and even the best men stood there wide eyed and sweating. Some tendons started showing from the bloody stump and the virtuoso threw the violin away, pulled the tendons with his teeth and started bowing them. It was a celestial sound that filled the building. People rioted inside the theater that night. Official sources state that the violin player didnt stop until he got gunned down by the director, who is reputed to have said afterwards "This is the end of music", while pointing to the ceiling of the theater, still reverberating on angelic sounds.

Bump

One day one of the Johnsons kids managed to get two whole fingers dip inside Richards head. The kid didnt lick the fingers but run to her fathers house, as instructed by them. Father took a lick from the fingers and then looked at mother with a surprised and sordid look. Then they planned a welcome party for Richard with all the neighborhood. It was suppossed to be a surprise party, so they propossed to have him cloaked, then put into a chair, low lights and then present him a giant cake, from where everybody in the neighbor would eat. A community party. The Millers and everyone agreed to it. Then the day came, full community inside the schools gym, the big cake at the side, Richard at the center of the court, cloak over his head. Mr Smith wheeled in the big cake to the center of the court, right in front of Richard. As a sonorous "Welcome Richard!" rumbled the place and lights went on, screams of horror followed when the cloak was took off by Mr Smith and the eyeless, empty head of Richard fell to the front. But a community this tight knew how to recover from such contingences, and the party went on. The cake was said to be specially sweet.

The machinist dreamed one night he was the train. His legs were now heavy, black, iron wheels, his arms would be a number of pistons moving furiously, his lungs would be perpetually boiling, his purpose would be clear, inescapable. He woke up at 5am. Stood in front of the bathrooms mirror. The sight of this feeble and dubitative piece of meat repulsed him.

We need rate anons here.

macro/micro: tl;dr

It's just the wind.

?

what did he mean by this?

Misery was her name. She brought nothing to the table, she just eat the whole fridge and farmed orgasms like some chinaman in a rice field.

I bought her flowers, but they looked so appetizing i started pollinating them, and i was so into it i ended creating my own damn honey that i saved in a small jar.

So one day God himself came down from the sky and, while floating over the clouds, told all of humanity: HEY PEOPLE, ITS ME, GOD, HOPE YOURE FINE, IM HERE TO GRANT YOU A WISH, JUST ONE SO CHOOSE WISELY! People thought he was obnoxious, and all in all fake, so they all wished "God" got the fuck out of here. God listened and then the sun rapidly decayed, people across the earth froze and the ones that didnt froze lost all their teeth and crumbled like a dried flower.

Hahahahaha you niggas cant write three words worth reading

It was storm, and it was night, and the waves were so serious, and the sea man and his fear, and the squid and his strength, and also the fractured boat oh no, and, above all, the kisses to the wind he didnt bother to respond.

:^)

lol

The ferrous fuhrer
Climbed up further
The slippery slopes
The dangerous climb

The ferrous fuhrer
Climbed up but further
The sliding broke
into disastrous time

woops furious
on both lines

Ferrous is much much better

thanks, i guess it does give better imagery, but i do prefer the sound of furious more.

Dear Original Poster,

You've really knocked it out of the park with this one, bravo, well done! Fantastic prose and profound phonetics. I love the musicality of it all, the short staccato turns to a swelling storm that simply saunters on to become one dashing crashing crescendo of a climax. The story takes just enough of your attention that you don't see it coming, the linguistic upppercut with enough punch to disorient even the most proficient of professors.
If you'd like to exchange contact information I would love to chit chat about your work in more detail! you can reach me at 1-800-69 or [email protected]

Best,
Anonymous

>ur first review is this cheeky fuck from Veeky Forums
>cant tell if post is ironic or not...

hmm makes u think.

But the OP just writes what comes into his mind. Sometimes hes inspired, sometimes he can just write the OP.

But im the OP you cucklord.

>implying i was contextualizing OP
>implying op was the intended audience
>implying you write cheeky notes to your self
>implying i wasnt writing from the perspective of the audience set in context

hmmmmmmm

>implying your autism makes any sense

Once a church that had diligent and attending congregation, now had been turned silent by everyone but a girl named Martha, who broke into the ruins while searching for her donkey. The animal was found grazing on the wild garden that now took place where once was the wall behind the altar. As a result of his hunger, he had uncovered a small wooden table which had the been there soaking in wet and drying in the sun for many years but yet the girl was able to notice the words entailed in the grain, for what she figured out it was written : - "There is no one as lonely as Him"

Comfy.

It happened again.

but it does user.
who are you

and what is this dejavu
but scenic blues

A gentle

>x/10
>x/micro
>not micro/micro
>macro/micro
Put a sock in it and learn to condense

This. A man of iron will could easily be called ferrous

Knock knock knockin on earth’s door

There was this School of Sucking Cock. A bombastic success. Only Men attended, because women are fucking garbage at giving head.

As the raft passed by the village, the boy could see what it had become since his parents left it, before he was born: sand covering the houses up to windows, palm leaves roofs, and what looked like a tower adorned by an dry palm tree. The boat sailor stopped the raft by the river bank, and told the tourists that they had two hours to enjoy the beach. Our boy helped each lady getting off the boat, and went off to enjoy his two hour break, since today he was not cast to the catering. Following a lizard sneaking and sliding through the hot sand, boy found himself on the alley behind the church, right before the abandoned parish dorm room door, where he could read what was once painted in blue: - "In prayer, He reveal His weaknesses."

Susan had mind powers. On animals. She could make a flock of crowds fill a bus if the bus driver was rude against her. She would also make dogs protect little children if she saw they were left alone by their lousy parents. She enjoyed her powers. But what she really enjoyed was when she would lie in her bed naked leg spread and called an army of insects from her garden, to perform their leg and antennae magic on her vulva.

The fast fox challenged the slow fox for a race. Slow fox was unsure but ended up accepting. They went to the side of the road and fast fox said "Look, no vehicles, its ideal for our race, you havent pussied up, right Slowie?" to which the other fox responded "Not in the slightest". He had this optimistic quality.
(To be continued)

Anything I write is just more noise.

The family was unpacking the stuff in the new home. Kate got the bigger room after the parents room. Steve ran to get the one that had the big window. Carl didnt get any room, so he stayed in the kitchen, eating a small apple. Mom came in afterwards and brought him a nice pillow.

The jealous boyfriend started messaging the gf with a fake account, to see if she was unfaithful. She responded from a fake acccount and they started chatting. They went along so well that the man started getting anxious and made himself a fake account, to see if she was unfaithful.

wow rude

The primitive man was very fond of his new dried bone, he could make sounds with it, he felt something close to pride. But the primitive woman was harrassing him, she wanted sex, outside was cooler than she ever remembered. He stood up, got his bone and started walking. She shrieked repeatedly, but he didnt turn around, he just kept walking straight into the snow.

Bump

The mind reader discovered that his dreams were other peoples dreams.

Something

Two brothers fought to death. Mom saw it all and witnessed right there Fathers ying and yang collapsing into a bloosy pulp. She never orgasmed harder before.

There was a guy who inherited a time machine. He was lucky but also a sort of jackass. So he decided when he indulged in his next jackassery, he would time travel to meet himself just before the jackass acts were consumed and rape himself right there -in the ass, that is-, as a means of preventive punishment. He got to rape himself about four times before an elderly version of himself, wearing nothing but a wifebeater and a huge diaper, appeared out of nowhere and shotgunned both of them in the guts.

Bomp

I have a compulsion to match things that dont match. For example, i like to dress with plaid tees and stripped pants. Also i like to mix milk cream and hot chili, just out of the top of my head. Another thing i enjoy is to visit you at the street corner you work at and pretend we are an actual, real, functional couple.