Woah

Woah...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Art/comments/7xecgl/impact_of_a_book_jorge_mendez_blake_large_2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when I saw the title
Top kek

well Das Kapital tore apart more than a wall

It built a wall actually

So did the Art of the Deal
oh wait

Booger Boy was a step down from Attack Of The Talking Toilets, Pilkey's opus in my opinion.

Drumpf on suicide watch, once the Mexicans learn how to read he's gonna get blown the FUCK out

OH NO NO NO NO

Fucking heats on in here

LOOK AT THE DEFICIT OF HIS BUDGET

>everyone who's against communism is in favour of trump

100 million lives

all worthless bourgeoisie

Nice

>muh 100 gorillions

*100.000 billions lifes actualy

and people say modern art sucks

Pray tell ... how many deaths has African debt to Western nations caused? :)

thats the jews though

There's a billion more Africans today than there were before colonisation

>communism is jews
>capitalism is also jews

but this isn't modern art

Learn to take the 3rd option.

Yes, you are correct.

>dorian gray

I'm not /pol/ but as far as I understand the way you would rationalize that is that Jews aren't actually communists or capitalists or whatever those are just tools that they use to enslave the goys
Hope I could help!

Yo sí sé leer, puto. :^)

BTFO

>t.a worthless bourgeiois
Have you met your production quotas yet, tovarisch?

checked.

>acting like communism and capitalism aren't both internationalist, materialist ideologies

People forget that Marxism evolved from Liberalism, and that it shares the same ideological roots as capitalist neo-liberalism

>shares the same ideological roots
which are?

Not that guy, but resistance to oppression from the monarchy/aristocracy. Marxism is a product of the Frühmärz, so is the German liberal movement. Note how Marxism aims to „free the workers“. That‘s a very liberal idea. In the end the ideologies went different ways with the left going for revolutions while the liberals (not in a current US politics sense) started rising in the system after the failed revolution of 1848.
That‘s just the German side though, I know too little about other countries movements at that time.

It generally does

unironically hope you get GULAGED.COM

>GULAG
noice fake news, mccarthy

reddit.com/r/Art/comments/7xecgl/impact_of_a_book_jorge_mendez_blake_large_2016/

Lol they fucking fell for it.

Mexican doesn't count as a real language, kiddo.