At small indie bookshop

>at small indie bookshop
>cute girl walks up to me
>”sorry, I just wanted this book”
>her hand brushes my trench coat while reaching past me
>at home, masturbate to the memory

Please flesh out this story more so that third parties can relish and masturbate to the abstractions of your memories

>>at home, masturbate to the memory

this would be stronger if it was

>go home, masturbate to the memory

Thank you. I will make the necessary improvements.

disagree because the sequential structure implies OP was horned up immediately. The jump cut implies the time where the eroticism of the impression simmers. The memory has to become a memory first to justify the words "go home".

This is un-ironically the only time Veeky Forums has ever talked about writing.

>the sequential structure implies OP was horned up immediately.

if anything, the "at home" variation subverts the immediacy of the situation because there is no sense of the passage of time

"go" gives the narrator the first sense of agency and plays with the irony that he could have just as well acted towards the girl and love, rather than towards "home" to masturbate

>The memory has to become a memory first to justify the words "go home".

again, no, because for "at home," everything is immediate and in the present

"go home" provides the necessary passage of time for there to be a memory (although again, the irony is that all this is in quick and direct sequence and the duration and difference between the girl's hand brushing the narrator's trenchcoat and the narrator masturbating is slim indeed)

that being said, I could see how using "at home" could provide an almost omnipresence flavor (in the vein of eastern taoism or perhaps, even eternal recurrence/amor fati) to the poem: that the narrator is simultaneously "at small indie bookshop" with the girl and "at home" masturbating - but for that to be stronger than the "go home" variation, I think the first line would need to have an action to properly reflect the final line, maybe:

>at small indie bookshop, browsing for a book

but then it would almost be completely necessary to obliterate the other mentions of the narrator's first person ("up to me" and "past me"), leaving "my trench coat" to point towards earthly attachments.

line 4 could then become:

>her hand brushes my trench coat while reaching for a book

which brings it's full circle in juxtaposition against the narrator in line 1

so either:

>at small indie bookshop
>her hand brushes my trench coat while reaching past me
>go home, masturbate to the memory

or

>at small indie bookshop, browsing for a book
>cute girl walks up
>her hand brushes my trench coat while reaching for a book
>at home, masturbate to the memory

I also just realized that line 3 can be ambiguous in who is actually speaking - the narrator or the girl. That actually provides some rather nice tensions and possible interpretations for both versions.

Ignore , at home is better

I'd disagree. Exactly because of the sequence of events, "go home" implies the erotic desire became so absolute, so overwhelming, he needed to masturbate.
"At home" makes it more controlled and casual. It takes away away from the author's desire to convey savagery and raw lust and makes it seem like a civilized act, emasculated by the needs and timing restraints of modern society.
With necessary improvement, I'd wager this could become an interesting throwback to Nael's classic.

You're looking at it too much in terms of psychology at the expense of the innate strength of the composition. "At home" creates a second discrete position, polar to the first, which, despite being slighter than it and nearly epilogical, is as significant in the text, emotionally and as a conclusion. This space in the story cleft from the other, both by time and the separative "at home" carries with it as a result a power equivalent to the descriptive and narratological heft of the first, an invisible complement. This is the stuff of a good text, the issuing of additional text from the gaps in its arrangement. The two scenes contend in a schismatic storm from which emerges so much more than would from either alone, or from the two if they were one, which would then be alone as well. "Go home" closes the gaps, fills them in with cement. And to say that "go home" stresses the urgency of his need more than the leap to "at home" does is absurd - the leap places one in the double revelation of the need and the consummation at once - and to the most heinous abject height of the whole operation, before you suggest its narrative is elevated somehow by a building up to the finale (and what a paltry build that would be, "go home"). No, "at home, masturbate to the memory" is not only the obviously finer choice, it is clearly the literary.

Kill your darlings, kid.

>bookshop
>girl walks to me
>”I wanted this book”
>her hand. My coat
>home, masturbate

Shop....

she walks
she

masturbate
as
she
talks
up
rude
boys
at
the
innermost
nexus
girl

It goes like this:
>be me
>at home, masturbating
>sorry I just wanted this book
>walk to indie bookshop
>qt brushes my trench coat
>while reaching past me
>remember I masturbated

>>her hand brushes my trench coat while reaching for a book

Make it

>while reaching for her book

and it's perfect

real

>at bookshop
>masturbating under my trench coat
>qt reaches for book and brushes me
>at home, contemplate the memory

>at home, reflecting on my day
>went to a small indie bookshop
>cute girl walked up to me
>"sorry, I just wanted this book"
>her hand brushed my trench coat when she reached past me
>cum

There are so many layers of irony here, but there is not one untrue word in this entire post.

While I'm here, I don't think the particular mood of the closing line has been captured too often in fiction before. The miasma you carry after you've expressed your private animal and you're out and about being a political animal. The liminal space between those two is fascinating and the difference in tone as its breached from either direction changes drastically

True enlightenment is realizing that all bookstores should be burned to the ground, with private libraries existing only to service our Singaporean elitist overlords. Anything else is pure retardation.

>be inside cutie
>I reach for book
>remember I forgot my trench coat in the bookstore
>at home

Don't ruin this respectable shitpost literary workshop with that garbage.

What's the matter, can't handle the truth?

>in trench
>small memory brushes past me
>"sorry, i just wanted my home"
>her hand, reaching up to me
>coat at bookshop while walks masturbate this book

reported this is a nsfw board

>In a small indie bookshop
>...
>At home, masturbate to the memory

Affectation is pursuit of truth by process of elimination!

>at work
>girl touches my arm
>rush of emotions
>feeling better all day
>go home and masturbate
>hate myself afterwards

I haven't been touched in so long..

>masturbate

>at small indie bookshop
>an obese man wearing a trench coat is in my way
>my hand brushes his trench coat while I reach for the book
>at home, washing my hands for the seventh time while contemplating what happened

Wtf lit

>at home
>imagine being at book shop
>imagine girl brushes coat while reaching past me
>masturbate to the thought of masturbating to the memory

>indie bookshop
>"sorry, I just wanted to masturbate to the memory"
>at home, her hand brushes my trench coat
>I think I'd rather be masturbating

>masturbate
>remember masturbating