What's the /mu/ equivalent of pic related?

What's the /mu/ equivalent of pic related?

There isn't any, because music is an inferior artistic format.

Reading the book aloud is the only right answer.

the ting goes skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraap
pap pap pap pap pap

Rite of Spring

>the language of God
>inferior

There isn't really one but Trout Mask Replica has a similar status on /mu/ for being a popular, acclaimed "difficult" album that people think is just random notes

>language
you do realize that musical notation is merely another form of literature, and that literature encapsulates all that music has to offer and more, right?
why do you think it was compelling that beethoven was deaf when he wrote some of his greatest masterpieces? it was because he had simply translated the vibrations into literature in his mind.

This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on Veeky Forums

Bach

>t. btfo /mu/ pleb

geoff magnum > the beetles

>has never heard good music before
>says "btfo"
You are definitely 13 years old lmao

Music is an abstract sensory experience, literature is about the manipulation and relationships between discrete concepts. They're different things.

>being this rekt
>posting reaction images

look, just because literature is infinitely superior as an art form and has expressive qualities music will never have, doesn't mean you have to get angry about it.

>he doesn't have the capacity to experience literature through all of his senses
>he can't read abstract literature

my god, it's like you've never used your imagination, user. i feel sorry for you.

Literature is still not really about directly sensing something in the way music or visual art is. Yes there's lyricism in writing, but it's an inherently symbolic art.

Diabelli Variations

I would have to agree with him that music isn't "literature," though. If all art is literature then there's no point in that term existing.

>he has shown the restriction of his mind by his voiced restriction of literature
look, i feel sorry for you, but not sorry enough to be patient with your limitations. Literature is the ultimate art form, even paintings or sculptures are merely specifically arranged atomic characters designed to express a literary theme. There is no limitation to literature, there is only your limitation.

Verklärte Nacht

there is absolutely no point to the term "music" existing. you're starting to understand.

It's literally and unironically Nurse With Wound.

>meme-round glasses le modern art dude
>man of the British Isles who hops around Europe
>modern, "difficult" art which actually does have roots in the traditions of modernity or else helped invent same once you drill in

Family, literature can never be devoid of signs.

you simply don't understand literature.

Why shouldn't we have words for different mediums of art? Nobody's denying that they all fall under "art," but they have strengths and weaknesses.

>Literature is the ultimate art form
No one is saying it's not, just that music is more visceral and abstract.

Amputecture

t. turboautist

>t. /mu/tant

I'll go on the record saying that it's not, and if you think there's an ultimate art form you're missing the point and severely limiting yourself

>that one guy who's stuck in the ancient greek way of thinking, without realizing the ancient greeks had abstract art-music without the spoken word

>t. loser who can't read the vibrations through spacetime reverberating gases with his eyears
look. you'll never understand. each vibration is a letter. and music is not so abstract as you might imagine, though it's not surprising that you might imagine it abstract as your imagination is so limited that it contends with chaos that remains nonextant in this ordered plane.

>implying this concept of literature has anything to do with le greeks

>he has to give what he experiences with his eyear signifiers to understand them
I don't even have a reaction image for this kind of dilettante.

>he fails to understand that i am attempting to communicate with plebeians and therefore must reduce the transcendence of literature to the mole mind language

kek

Except he didnt help invent shit!

Schoenberg obviously

Nigerian Tuareg soul. It sounds cool but I can't understand shit