Tfw to smart to read books

>tfw to smart to read books

Too idiot to read your comment.

>tfw to smart to listen to music

retard

Also, "to" smart to write correctly it seems.

Weed smoker here. Why are 90% of books shit? Why do i have to sift through the library in my 300 thousand pooulation city to find one out of the 200 or so titles i recognize from Veeky Forums?

Fuck off back to r*ddit

90% of everything is shit

tfw to smart

shiet

>suited to treason stratagems and spoils
Veeky Forums af

this

Chris Rock- N*ggas break into your house you want to save your money? Put it in your books. Cuz N*ggas don't read.
Just put the money in the books. Shit books are like Kryptonite to a N*gga. Here's a book! AAHHH!!NO!NOT A BOOK! NO!NOOOO!

Wrap it in a job application

>tfw read books but too smart to understand them

>not writing your own books and self publishing them to fill your bookshelf without so much as proofreading because reading is for nerds

that's the problem with "feeling".

tfw to smart to do anything

tfw too smart for books but still read them just to amuse myself and give reminders of good ideas i've already had so I can use them when the time is right

>needing to be reminded of ideas
brainlet

i create too many of them, there’s simply no room for all of them but i always remember, leave traces of them that can be catalyzed into full fledged forms when i come in contact with the correct phenomena. im sorry but the mind is a finite space

pseud, no one has that many ideas

I only read to remind myself of how bad other people's ideas are

tfw to smart to capitalize anything or greentext

Makes me think of a vsauce video (the zipf one) where he talks about some natural principle.
We could say that 20% of the books that exists make for 80% of culture/ what people read.
That ratio is found pretty much everywhere. There is probably books that no one ever red in your library because it's part of 80%. Doesn't mean that it has never been read by anyone on the planet but that it has never been picked up by someone IN your library.
Happened to me once with a math book on ensemble and other stuff. No one ever picked it up since it hs been bought in 2007. It was Incredibly new.

man shut the hell up

>tfw too smart for YA and chicklit
>tfw too stupid for classics

kek

>tfw too weird for normies
>tfw too normal for weirdos

>tfw so smart I recognise the futility of both captalisation and greentexting, but do both to make brainlets feel like they aren't brainlets

Speaking of drugs, am I the only person who thought LSD was just fucking vulgar trash? I mean, it made the world look like some trashy circus, all lit up by neon with all the walls and buildings gently shifting up and down like the town was some enormous bouncy castle!

looks like your brain is trash then

80% of the shitposting comes from 20% of the people browsing the site. We probably already insulted each other at some point.

Was the tab bitter ?
If it wasn't then he's right