Happy Valentines day Veeky Forums

Happy Valentines day Veeky Forums.
Write a verbose letter to your crush. (No girls allowed)

I haven't had a crush on anyone in years since I don't leave my apartment enough for one to develop.

Write one to your future X then

inb4 nora's farts

to: JL
Your square jaw
makes my wee wee hard
Your glorious hips
make my cummies leave

Write something nice about Cliff!

Today a trans-camgirl tried to blackmail me
Whilst you were at work making the world better
In 3 short months we will be married, maybe
But I'll have always spent out last valetines
with "her"...

Tfw never felt love

I wish I was still attractive. Working full-time in a miserable job ruins your appearance.

you don't exist at all
but perhaps that's why you're beautiful
I've heard we fall in love with things we wish to be
call me a masochist, but I choose to love the one thing philosophically impossible to wed or fuck
and that is literal nothing
cheers love
We'll be one someday

Bolsheviks are red, bourgie blood is blue. I want to seize the means of production with you.

to: my whore
my organs rage with the reminiscence of our last tryst
your boy like countenance make not my penis hard
tumescent not, I become viewing the cockeyed paps
but the backside, engorged from social disorder
turn round and reveal, reveal to me, you slut
REVEAL

To: M B M
I hope you got into Maths. I don't believe for a second you really love it no matter what you said on that Gaceta. But I hope you got into Maths so you don't feel sad for failing in life like I have been doing before and after you left me.
I hope your dad has cooled off and doesn't threatens your mom or even you anymore.
I saw a photo of you searching your name on google, which I periodically do, and I saw that you now have short hair with a blonde wick. I don't like it and when I first saw it I it made me happy for a moment because I felt like I didn't love you anymore and that I only love that week with you in the mountains having sex, like in a sense I was in love with the you I spent time with and not with the actual you, but this feeling flew off quickly and after a few days I became sad for losing you again.
The only thing holding me together whenever I think of you, almost always involuntarily, is the fact that I can't be certain of you having some chad's cock inside you each weekend, but this is Valentine's day and maybe some pussy science nerd faggot managed to get enough guts together to ask you out, maybe you are already in a relationship with such a nerd and you two are now celebrating like movie happiness actually exists. I don't blame you though.

Mindy is that you?

who tf is this

you're a cutie. I love you

To A: I still miss you. Even 8 months later, I still wonder if we made a mistake in breaking up. Or rather, we were right to break up, but maybe we should get back together. After all, we've both learned from our mistakes, haven't we? We're both more tolerant. We both appreciate each other more. We're both more aware of our flaws, and those bad habits of ours that are brought out by being around the other. But eight months isn't really that long, is it? Besides, I think you're well over me by now. I expected it but it's still just a little painful... You used to be the one with unrequited feelings for me.

Why would I write her a letter if she's sitting next to me?

I don't even have a crush, no muse at all. Every woman I see is just another passing thought.

bitches love papercrafts.

this some cute shit

To J: I'll admit, the first thing I found attractive about you was your position. The first time I saw you standing on that podium in the press conference speaking to the cameras, I knew that you were where I wanted to be - and that you had the same dreams I had. From the hearings, to the protests, to the committee meetings, now I see you a lot more, and you're fighting your way up the latter, just like I am. Guys like us may have the scales tilted against us, but I know we could do so much more together. Power's a lonely game to play, but it doesn't have to be.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy its my boi galois

I see you sitting there looking at me in class, I'm wondering why the fuck you're wearing sunglasses on top of your head when it's so foggy outside you can't see more than 500 feet. Also, I really like how you turn to me and ask me for my notes when you didn't understand the professor, I'm sorry but I haven't had my glasses in 6 months so I frankly have no idea what the fuck the professor wrote on the board. You are really skinny but I need to settle down fast or else I'll never achieve my dream of marrying before 25 so maybe I will accept your advances

>latter
I thought faggots were supposed to be able to write

To bisexual grill:
My experience with you is intense.
Things moved so quickly at the start, but we hardly moved at all.
Now we see each other often, yet I'm not sure how to feel.
You said that'd you'd be best off alone, and I said I expected nothing from you.
Yet today you wished me a happy love-day, and I sent a "love you" meme.
You clearly want to make me better, and I clearly want to support you.
Yet a distant university calls your name, and you want to appear your best for them.
You said your future gf is vegan; that raised some questions.
But I guess that's just you using your sense of humor.
Or should I say my own against me.
You learn so quickly.
But I try to remain accepting of the whole being that is you.
And you continue to subtly assert that I am whole myself.
That I can do better for myself.
I guess I don't love you...
But I love us...?
I'll say goodbye in Autumn.
And finally have peace from this beautiful rainy dream.

We started as friends who've never met in person,
We talked all day long about games and our burdens,
Together we enjoyed our time together,
But only until recently have you told me your confession.

You were in a bad place and i was there for you,
I brought a smile to your face when a frown wouldn't do,
I was ready to be there online,
Only i couldn't stand next to you.

Then you told me: user, i love you.

I never felt anything for you, but i tried anyways,
I did it because it was the only thing that brought you back from the blaze,
I told you a lie just so i could see a smile on your face,
I told you: I love you.

I hate the way you act when you're angry,
I hate the way you act when you're sad,
You keep drinking and crying out confessions,
But in the end, you're really not that bad.

At some point through our kisses i decided:
You're not perfect, but i really love your smile,
I love the way you hold my hand and the love you provided,
I love the way i can make your life a better place, i wish we never get divided.

I love you

I miss your Jewish nose and the way you hold yourself, always uncomfortable, but always comfortable with your discomfort. I hate that you are the way you are, I hope that you can love me again, but I am not holding out any hope. I have lost myself and I hope that you haven't.

Paging Professor Oak...

Fug. The feels.

This particular one enjoys me softly whispering sweet nothings in her ears when we're fucking. And I ain't no Rimbaud to impress her with my writing anyway

Who is that little fuck he's being compared to? I know I've seen that face before but fuck me if I can remember

CV
Do you see me?

suicide??

S,
Maybe in the next world...maybe in the next world...

R,

no but we live far away from each other
ty ty i teared up a bit while writing it

The math dude named Galois

i can offer nothing
but my love
you will give me nothing
once the buzz wears off
we should stay alone
but you are a qt
and it makes my face hot
to say hi to you

that sounds grotesque but ok user you keep doing you

I like you
I think you like me
We should cuddle

Wow you sound like a sincerely terrible person, and worse than you think.

how is babby formed

how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent

I love your eyes dear - the taste of
fresh hinterland honey, bittersweet
For I am your lover and loving you
Bitterness sweet - sweetness ecstasy.

O fugitive amour
Thy semblant forever evanescent
Searching, and stumbling, and searching
Where art thou? In the corners?
Where the sounds of our steps vanish,