I want to write a book about women who are 19-20 from religious/traditional cultures who go to college and struggle...

I want to write a book about women who are 19-20 from religious/traditional cultures who go to college and struggle with their sexuality, relationships, mental health and the fact that they're virgins. Will this sell?

Are you a woman?
If so, it will succeed as long as your prose is readable.
Are you a man?
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, it's a much needed perspective that most people aren't aware of

It will sell a lot if they come out of it scarred for life and basically like actual SJW girls come out of college.

Probably not honestly. Maybe if you disguise all significant emotional content with some stupid magic gimmick

>What is a pseudonym

Yes im a woman
I just want to write something I can relate to.

Do publishers really just take a novel off anyone without wanting to know their identity?

Women are intellectually inferior and should not waste their time writing. You should spend your efforts on being less off putting so you can find a man

I'd read it. Double points if they're mormon

The moran protagonist is a seriously underrated device. Joyce and Faulkner were wise on this

>19/20 year old college women
>virgins
no-one wants to read such fiction

>I want to write a book about women who are 19-20 from religious/traditional cultures who go to college and struggle with their sexuality, relationships, mental health and the fact that they're virgins. Will this sell?
>not girls 15-17 already exploring kinkier stuff
SJW!

>I woke this morning with two things on my mind. "My belly seemed bloated" and "if I had enough funds on my starbucks gift card for a grande latte". On my way to the university, I saw two mexican men loudly working on a drill and it completely evaporated any trace of calm I had from my morning Vipassana. They looked at me with their broken yellow smile, as if to taunt me and provoke me from my higher state of being.

>In my Intro to Feminism class there was an going debate about on why women tend to not pursue courses like engineering or maths. A guy, who happened to straight, (we get a few of them in our course, probably thinks that it's an easy way to talk to women, when in reality we think they're chauvinistic and condescending for taking an intro class) argued that maybe women are just not interested in such courses. This brought the entire room into an uproar. Everyone was shouting at him. In fact, even the professor had to break it up. But before we were given our time to respond, the class had ended.

>After class, Chadwick gives me a text and asks me he can come over. I playfully tell him, no. But I know he will ask me again and maybe I can get a free latte from him. I sent him a smiley face and heart.

Possibly. I would suggest that you merely narrate the struggle and do not put too much politics in the text.

She's cute but she should seriously shave those arms.

Just use a pseudonym.

do people like that exist?

>women
>readable prose
user... I...

Write the opposite. Kind of like classical fictional literal whores, but instead with tumblr art hoes who find God in college.

Fucking god, underated post.

I am also suspicious of this one...

And how many literary masterpieces have you written, user?

Pic related is me, so you tell me

lol fag

>uses thrice "I/me/myself" in two sentences
It's a she. Statistically, prose written by women is characterized by a constant use of first-person pronouns.

>applying generalities to individual cases
deflatedwojak.jpg

This. Spotted it a mile away.

Just say you’re young and don’t want to be shunned by your traditional middle eastern family when they read your book and find out through your thinly veiled roman a clef that you sucked twenty seven cocks in your first semester of freshman year.

feet?

No Beckett had the Moran protagonist

It makes no difference, a man would simply need to remove any trace of reason from his writing. Very easy to do with such an inane subject anyway.

>I just want to write something I can relate to.
Why not expand your experiences so that you can relate to just about anything, and nothing in particular?
You seem to have an identity. Ego death can help you with that. Have you tried psychedelics? They could certainly give you an alternative view on things.

just wanted to say, you have excellent taste in women user

have a good night

Source? If you just wrote this, well done. Seriously

>I am also suspicious of this one...
Not that I could pull it off. Probably not. It was just food for thought.

>who is Virginia Woolf

It sounds like a trash premise that will appeal to the YA demographics very well.

A bit too accurate

Degenerate

Um, yeah, me. OP.
but it's a perspective I don't hear about a lot
Huh?
What do you mean by politics? I don't want to put any SJW shit in it.

Someone suggested that I should add a magical element? I don't know if it will work.

Flannery O'Conner is a better writer than you'll ever be

i feel like a lot of you would be greatly benefitted by knowing a woman your age irl.

This
Also this. I'm a STEMfag so thankfully I don't meet a lot of people like this.

>implying Leopold Bloom wasn't a moron

But I'm Cormac McCarthy

>putting thoughts in quotation marks

I despise this