Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no tubers in my purse...

Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no tubers in my purse, and coming upon this furry and long-eared gentleman upon one of those walks which takes one close to destiny, I thought it fine to say "My friend, I fear you have had too many, and left too few for me, and so I say to you rest easy, let the tubers cease from coming to your mouth."

where'd you find this rare pic of Georgia C. Sandler?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single rabbit in possession of a large belly, must be in want of a carrot

Call me bugs.

Overeating, plump Bugs arose from the hole, bearing a wooden basket in which carrots lay stacked.

Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a docbunny coming down along the road and this docbunny that was down along the road ate a nicens little carrot named baby tuckoo

A carrot comes across my mouth

bugs

>I am a sick rabbit.... I am a spiteful rabbit. I am a fat rabbit.

I'm seated in a rabbit hole, surrounded by carrots and adipose tissue.

Alas, poor Bugs! I knew him, Elmer, a bunny of infinite gluttony, of most excellent girth. He hath borne carrots in his mouth a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!

Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large stomach and a deep heart. The really great rabbit must, I think, have great fatness on earth.

i am sorry

The rabbit
He has destroyed his stomach
Bugs
BUGS
Easy on the carrots

is it a sign that i spend too much time thinking about this dumb fucking board and its dumb fucking meme books, if i recognized every single fucking literary reference in this thread

Yes, but we're all in the same boat, so it just means you are among friends.

:)

Aujourd'hui, bugs est morte. Ou peut-ĂȘtre hier, je ne sais pas.

Bugs eats carrots. But what are carrots? Carrots are food. But what is food? Food is a relation that relates Bugs to Bugs, or is Bugs' relating himself to himself in the relation; the food is not the relation, but is Bugs' relating himself to himself.

Very good

When Mr. Bugs Bunny of Bugs End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventy-first carrot with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk of taking it easy in Rabbiton.

So we eat on. Carrots parsnips currants. Corn fatback peas and parsley: a feast so vast..

All lean rabbits are alike, each fat rabbit overeats carrots in its own way.

APPETITE:
Sing, Goddess, Bugs' appetite,
Black and insatiable, that cost the Looney toons
Incalculable hunger, pitched countless carrot tops
into Hades' dark garden,
And left their bodies to rot as feasts
For worms, as Zeus' will was done.
Begin with the clash between Elmer Fudd--
The cartoon hunter--and godlike Bugs Bunny.

BUGS
I am round.
A plague o' both your houses! I am fat.
Is he gone, and hath nothing?

ELMER
What, art thou round?

BUGS
Ay, ay, quite round, quite round; marry, 'tis enough.
Where is my page? Go, doc, fetch a surgeon.

[Exit Doc]

ELMER
Courage, man; the fat cannot be much.

BUGS
No, I'm not so fat as a whale, nor so wide as a
church-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask for
me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave bun.