Why does Veeky Forums hate this kid? He wrote some of the best songs ever written by age 25

Why does Veeky Forums hate this kid? He wrote some of the best songs ever written by age 25.

wtf I love Robert Zimmerman now

>folk music
>having any merit whatsoever
No.

shit taste

Veeky Forums loves Bob Dylan, it's just that some autists still think the nobel prize holds any sort of value, and are butthurt because
>muh joyce, nabokov, pynchon, or burroughs
didn't get it

You can love Bob Dylan without thinking he deserved the Nobel Prize in Literature.

>nobel prize
Doris Lessing and Obongo both got the Nobel, so yeah it's a worthless prize.

All of his lyrics sound like delirium tremens.

Lessing deserved it imo, and Obama got the peace prize not literature dumb fucker

>Lessing deserved it imo

"Oh no I'm a single mother and I have feelings and I'm going to write about them."

>Obama got the peace prize not literature dumb fucker

He deserved the literature prize as much as the peace prize desu. It's like they're not even trying to teach you at that stupid liberal arts indoctrination institution where you're getting your worthless English degree desu.

shit taste

I'm sure I've heard some but I don't think I can name one song of his.
What are some good ones?

Same. Why is Bob Dylan good? I can't name a single song by him

Bob dylan is awful i only listen to bach or breakcore with anime girl thumbnails

>90 years old
>kid

whoever made this image needs to be shot

It's Alright Ma, Mr. Tambourine Man, Subterraenian Homesick Blues, Visions Of Johanna, Like A Rolling Stone, Blowin' In The Wind, Hurricane

come gather round people, wherever you roam
and admit that the waters around you have grown.
and accept it that soon youll be drenched to the bone.
youll better start swimming or youll sink like a stone, for the times, they are a changing.

All Along the Watchtower,
The Times, they are a changing

Bob Dylan's 115th Dream is his masterpiece

He was so overhyped to everyone as a kid and his songs were relevant for the time but that doesn't always translate well now, plus his stuff isn't that catchy. That just breeds this kinda apathy so no one really feels the need to talk about him

He can't sing. He cant play guitar. He is ugly. Lyrics are by far, by a huge margin, the least important part of music. Lyricsplebs are fucking retards. Lyrics ruin music more often than they don't. If you like bob dylan or the mountain goats or any other band that can't play or sing because of some gay fucking words then you should kill yourself.

shit taste retard

Pussy/10

take your microdick elsewhere faggot. I seriously hope you don't listen to mountain goats

he got the literature prize, which he well deserved, and some meme author didn't so these jordan peterson worshipping morons here have to find any reason they can to hate on him when they haven't heard a single album by him or understand why he got the award.
see: as a prime example.