Why don't you ever see authors who are covered in tattoos, ex-drug addicts, raised in extreme poverty etc?

Why don't you ever see authors who are covered in tattoos, ex-drug addicts, raised in extreme poverty etc?

Alternatively, who is the Suicide Boys of literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf67GlexVus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

writers often have no style at all, like the pixies. they have no interest in looks, their landscape is all internal. these cucks in your pic are all externals, while void inside.

But they write lyrics which are appreciated by tens of millions of people. Also, plenty of writers adopt the similar aesthetic of blazer + glasses etc

'coz we put ink on paper.

Suicide boys are straight trash. Lowest common denominator shit. Try some actual Memphis rap you pleb.

tattoo "culture" is for brainlets. scarification too. you gain scars doing shit, you dont cover your body with the words "badass" and "tough guy", do you? well n**ggers do.

Grow up.

Because that’s stupid
Also kafka

So you're implicating Suicideboys is good writing ? >maximum kek
Lyrically as well as musically they have exactly one formula which they use to produce basically the same song over and over again.
Thematically they bore me to death. Teenage angsty cringefest.
Do yourself a favour and listen to some Jam Baxter, thats some real lyrical finesse. (I recommend the songs Soi38, Breakfast or Sherriff)

>Jam Baxter, thats some real lyrical finesse. (I recommend the songs Soi38, Breakfast or Sherriff)
go away wigger soyboy.

>literally who

>wigger soyboy
You must be an edgy little fucker, aren't you?
Then tell me what you consider good rap lyrics.

>good rap
lol

I understand, so you're one of those people who consider rap as trash because of what they hear from the mainstream representations of it. Must be sad to be as narrow minded as you.

Rap ruins otherwise good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=lf67GlexVus

Bad rap ruins good music.
Good rap enhances it, even tough its pretty rare

>you havent heard true hip hop yet!
>true communism hasnt been tried yet!
why are there people like this?

>good thing on top of good thing makes gooder thing
check out this MENSA member, pals.

Why won't you just gibe a quick listen to what i requested and tell me whats so bad about it instead of making nonsensical assumptions ?

Btw fuck commies

You only ever see writers with those little cheesy ass one liner tatoos that take like 30 minutes.
There are plenty of drugs for sure.

Ghostemane > $uicideboy$

doomshop > any edgy suicidal memphis-name dropper

>focusing on what an author looks like instead of their writing

No wonder this faggot board is so pleb

there are many authors that have written about "degenerate" culture but none of them have bothered to get tattoos or LOOK like they are part of that culture because their ego simple isn't big enough to care about that kind of superficial shit

Income for authors are too unstable. It can take many years of practice before you're good enough to make any money so it's ultimately a rich mans game.

What are the materialities of writing? To spend weeks, months or years on end luxuriating on a particular turn of phrase or whatever, requires a level of economic stability that many among the lower classes just do not have. Music and sport on the other hand (which are outlets which have historically allowed the lower classes to elevate themselves out of said poverty) usually have greater institutional outlets which may support such endeavours.This of course isn't to say that it's impossible or that people haven't come out of the lower echelons of the class structure and made an impact, simply that to think about this question in terms of material impact can go a long way into why such disparities exist. It's a question of time, education, support, etc.

I don't think the lyrics are appreciated by millions, the chorus at best, it just has to be cool to listen to

>pend weeks, months or years on end luxuriating on a particular turn of phrase or whatever

you're not a very good writer

I'M ABLE TO PAINT A PICTURE MOST PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN SEE,
BASQUIAT MIXED WITH MONET WHEN THAT HERO'N IN ME