Has this board become braindead?

Has this board become braindead?

>become

fuck you for beating me to it

Caring about reading rate is dumb, but I wouldn't characterize it as brain dead

What was the OP?

filename

Oh right.

The "Thread Watcher" thing hovers over the OP filename so that information was denied to me.

Is this the new META THREAD?

>reading rate threads
>IQ threads
>threads about Veeky Forums beverages
>paperback vs. hardback
>the occasional thread about a book
Yes, and you’re to blame.

You're the braindead one if you're complaining about slow meticulous readers

>tfw can only read ~20 pages in an hour
Am I braindead? I just take so long to unpack sentences, I feel like an ESL sometimes even though I'm not.

We've caught brainlet disease from /pol/. Can't wait until this becomes a fast board with nothing but Peterson and race """""""""""""realism"""""""""""""" threads!

>MUH /POL/ BOOGEYMAN

sensitive much?

t. pol

/pol/ is filled with retards though, and it's a main attraction for normies who want the quick rundown and flashy politics

O B S E S S E D

t. pol

>implying all the other boards aren't getting filled with /pol/ bullshit
I can't even go on /sp/ without some cunt bringing up genetics. Some day, Veeky Forums will be the only good board.

God forbid people discuss genetic science and its political ramifications rather than reading and making jokes about Kant, Hegel and Derrida in a desperate attempt to look intelligent.

Daily reminder that if you want to extract the most odic energy out the books you read you should read at a pace of one page per hour.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

always was, always will be

too many unironic leftists, intersectionality fags and /pol/-tier nazi reactionary types. the apolitical threads aren't too bad desu I think we should just ban political discussion since nobody here wants to actually talk theory just debate their half-baked worldviews.

Stop picking on moby dick user you fucking pseud.
science? on a Veeky Forums board?
this in the first place

>science? on a Veeky Forums board?
It’s more likely than you think.

agreed. Niggerfood hate threads are the best part of Veeky Forums

yes

>we should discuss genetic science not stupid writers

>Speed reading is good
Cmon man, even the faggots on /a/ know better than that

Political discussion is already banned. It's on the fucking sticky. The fact people don't know this is depressing. I'm fairly certain even the mods don't know it, because no matter how many times I report political threads, nothing gets done.

At least they're reading

What was so difficult about Heart of Darkness?
Is this a bad meme, or why would it take nearly as long to complete its pages as Moby Dick???

I always interpreted that rule as forbidding discussion of politics as current events as opposed to theory, but I agree ban it all

Political discussion is only allowed if it focuses on a single work, which it never does.

Discussing politics on Veeky Forums is like chumming the water for retards.

It's pretty dense, more so than MB desu.

There's Veeky Forums for genetic science and /pol/ for political ramifications. Veeky Forums is for literature.

>15 threads of "HURR DURR HOW DO I INTO MARXISM" "I WANNA BE A COMMUNIST BUT DON'T LIKE COMMUNISM"
>/pol/ is the problem

>less than 10 pages an hour
>of multiple novels

>literally two threads

Veeky Forums was great 3-4 years ago before we were invaded by reddit refugees

Yes. Hasn’t all of the unironic communist posting given it away. The board is mostly under-eighteen brainlets now.

>become

You know, it's funny. I'm either incredibly stupid or this is a great lie that's being told, because I never, ever see communist threads on Veeky Forums. I see far more right-wing/reactionary threads than communist/left-wing threads. If I were to judge Veeky Forums purely by the politico-economic content that I see most often on it, I'd call Veeky Forums a reactionary Catholic board.

You’re incredibly stupid and probably a communist too.

>implying race and politics aren't involved in everything now.

catholics are really anticommunism-
poland is basically founded on reactionary catholics