Any of you read him?

Any of you read him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m29hhS8_-7A
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've listened to just about every one of his lectures on YouTube but only read Pulp Fascism. Very entertaining though

yes but I really dislike how everything is written in capital letters and all the exclamation marks

I've read a few of his essays, I've heard all of his talks (apparently there's still quite a few unreleased ones which I'm dying to hear). Someone did a reading of his book "Right" on youtube which was good although it seems to be gone now. God I wish he was still here. Is there anyone on the British Right that comes close to him at the moment?

Is that Peter Falk?

Scruton and Hitchens are both interesting representatives of the British right, although they're quite different from him.

Venus Flytrap is proper kino
youtube.com/watch?v=m29hhS8_-7A

i heard he liked sosij roll

>THAT'S A BIT ILLIBERAL!

Bowden was a nonce.

fuck off nick

Literally thought that was Columbo.

This is nuts

He seems like a pretty interesting guy, but politically he's very Continental (like his suspicion of capitalism) which sends me into a thede spasm. It's all just so unAnglo

That's the reason I like him, breath of fresh air amongst other English right-wing thinkers.

>(like his suspicion of capitalism
Capitalism is literally the cause of every problem lamented by the right.

So is his writing worth looking at or just stick to the speeches?

You sound a bit like a fascist to me!

I've only read "Right" and I found it very interesting. Pulp Fascism sounds good too, might look into it. Apparently Alex Kurtagic is writing a biography about him which should be good.

the texture and the nature of life would be different in EVERY RESPECT

The main problem with the British Right is their devotion to muh markets ever since Thatcher and just leaving social issues to the four winds. Bowden wasn't completely opposed to capitalism, but he disliked the leveling down effect it has on society where everything is judged by economic value instead of its cultural or spiritual importance.

Great interview with him-
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

No! Read moldbug

they are both good and interesting to read but limited and defeated in the face of mass immigration

The thinkers he talks about are 1000x the men he was. He's a hack.

Ahhhhh, just one more thing . . . .

>do a columbo!
>just uh, remind me what university did she go to, April?

>shits on quincy

You're not really right wing if you're pro-Capitalist.
dude why