Post your favourite Bible quotes

Post your favourite Bible quotes

>So of your two wives, you love Rachel and not Leah? Heh, sure would suck if I made Rachel barren and Leah fertile :^)
t. Yahweh

>Gays can’t fuck cause that’s icky :(

blicky with the stiffy ughhh

>wives
>implyign Leah wasn't just a slave gril

poop actually is kind of sicky though

Its pretty icky to sticky in a picky pooper

lmao

Fedora.

What about that post inspired so much gibberish?

>When she carried on her harlotry so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned from her sister. Yet she increased her harlotry, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the harlot in the land of Egypt and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.

-Ezekiel 23:18-21

BEGONE THOT
- Ezekiel

Go now to the flock, and fetch me from thence two good kids of the goats; and I will make them savoury meat for thy father, such as he loveth: And thou shalt bring it to thy father, that he may eat, and that he may bless thee before his death. And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man:

>Fuck fig trees

>Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman!

Ecclesiastes 7:28

Women BTFO.

>>Gays can’t fuck cause that’s icky :(
Akshually, gays *can* fuck, but not for too long before AIDS, insanity, prison sentences and other gay-related diseases catch up.