What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/headquarters-fascist-party-1934/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stereotypical modernist jibberish

SI SI SI

Wasted time and dead brain cells.

Kek

Nice thread. You're really raising white consciousness brother kekistani haha.

Why do white people complain about everything and act entitled and superior. They are the most annoying race ever LMAO

?
it's typically baboons and women who complain

We don't really have black peoole where I live

you're privileged

I'm Chinese lmao

>squint
>title now says WHY I'M NO LONGER TALKING
>
>
>ABOUT RACE

sounds like a much better book

oh, the insect people

Oh gosh, is this one of those clever "false flags" I keep hearing the latchkey children of /pol/ mentioning?

Clever! Very clever! You're clever!

underrated

We control the world

PURE *claps IDEOLOGY *claps

Could you do a better job, please?

is is true that you guys hate black people? are you gonna go see Black Panther?

Im from hong kong so I actually see a few black people. The ones I have met were on work visa and seemed very smart and nice. We dont have the blacks i see this website meme about.

I mean i get why they made ypipo white but it would read much diffrently from afar.

This

/didn't see the whipeepo bit at first

HAH, this.

Based on the title it's
>I want white people to take my criticisms and have no opinions of their own

Havent read but my guess would be that the black woman author sperging out about many whites not getting the """""""struggle""""""" or being le woke enuff

It’s a communist pretending to be a false-flagging /pol/ack.

are you aware that what you're doing (bizarre zizekian accelerationism) causes the working class greater suffering in the long run?

only a catholic uses modernist like this

white fragility is real

look it up, retards

you seem upset, user
whitey got ya down? don't worry, I'm sure the republicans won't cut your programs TOO much

My mother actually bought it, read it and then gave it to me, so here's someone who has actually read it:

It's a catch 22 for white people. One of her core arguments is that white people either don't want to listen to concerns about racial struggle or they're only listening so they can defend themselves. My gripe with this is that it's being critical when a genuine, good-natured person listening to these kind of discussions stands up and says something like "I disagree, etc etc." and shrugs it off because white people are meant to just sit quietly and take on board why they're awful.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dismissing the issues with racial struggle and I'm very willing to listen, but I also want to help and assist in finding solutions and if the intention is to shut me out of trying to help just because I'm white, it doesn't help your cause and in fact turns your own concerns for black struggle into another prejudice and you cannot defeat prejudices with more prejudices.

Martin Luther King Jr was all for defeating his enemies with knowledge and understanding and although he was a flawed person himself, it's a sentiment I try to go by. This book almost seems to spit at that sentiment and part of me gets why: if you're trying to live life by that sentiment and you've seen barely any change, I can understand that the peaceful way of protesting/debating might seem useless, but I don't think shutting people out of your concerns and aims because of their skin colour helps any cause. Human empathy should be appreciated wherever: as a white person, I do try to understand other people's plight but if I'm not getting the message, let's discuss it, let's open up for a dialogue because let's face it, we gotta share our planet anyway.

TL;DR: white guilt sufferer explains why the book is crap.

you literally shouldn't bother
stop having guilt for actions that weren't yours
you cannot and will not win with these people, you are wasting your time

I don't get it, can someone explain?

very reddit post

Racism disguised as progression and correctness

Rereading the post I get why you say that but I still stand by it, user

One day Han, one day you'll see them.

Just read the wiki pages for intersectionality and standpoint theory. Then spend fifteen minutes on Twitter to pick up the catchphrases.

for some reason i've spent years thinking this picture was a still from a latter movie making fun of mussolini's megalomania and i only just found out it's real. mind blown

Guilty about what, user ?

click-bait title. it's market-orientated strategy to sell some books and she knows it. same way that major publications and news websites are peddling the race/sex/gender trends for pageviews. no one talks about the market because we all think Marx was wrong and economics is boring. but it aint nothing other than that. these people want money and prestige.

>shutting me out
If you listen critically without trying to defend yourself, you won't get shut out.

Talk less and take action; white "guilt" is a meme and is stupid if it doesn't motivate you to change your actions.

Those shrill evil marginalized voices are never going to be satisfied, as they relish victimhood for its own sake, not matter what you do or how sorry you are it's never going to be enough. It's like some sort of racial borderline personality disorder that afflicts all non whites trannies and homosexuals

Heed this quote by Booker T. Washington

>There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

Written 100 years ago.

what are you talking about

only a jewish academic condescends about the usage of modernist like this

its a protreptic with the goal of having you hand over your wealth to oppressed minorities (more specifically to xyr)

No self respecting person will listen to inaccurate and racist criticisms that do not even apply to their own actions without disputing it.

If you're interested, here's a quick rundown on the context: rarehistoricalphotos.com/headquarters-fascist-party-1934/