When will there be a Dostoevsky biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeY0NLkq2hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Writer biopics are universally shit. Just adapt one of their books.

never

From what I've read of Dostoyevsky he seems to dish out insults to many nationalities. Poles and "Frenchies" get the stick a lot. In The Gambler he essentially criticizes Germans and Jews for what he perceives to be a shared trait, namely that they both coldly save up money generation by generation until some fortunate families become dynasties, he says it's not living life, essentially. I'm a Jew and he didn't come across as harshly as others had told me

Andrey Zvyagintsev is the only contemporary director who has a shot at pulling it off if he can resist his urge to be so aimlessly depressing

Twenty_Six_Days_from_the_Life_of_Dostoyevsky

>he says it's not living life
And what do you think? Are jew sure about that?

he was the perfect rimbaud desu

>degenerate gambler slavnigger poorfag tells responsible peoples to ruin their lives and live a little

This is why only Jews, Germanics and East-Asians can have nice things. The rest of the world never rises even to the level of the squirrel.

Jews know how to enjoy life. Germanics and East-Asians are functional p-Zombies who can barely even be said to exist, never mind at the level of a squirrel

Zvyagintsev will never be able to fight that urge, it's not his way.

Also I couldn't see him doing a biopic. He critically analyses contemporary Russia, I don't think that, as an artist he has much interest in its past.

last words of the baizuo before the zerg rush

T. Guy that can't even get a gf.

There already is. Look it the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeY0NLkq2hI

Fucking bring it, I rather go down like a 300 than join the hive

>300
>comparing yourself to the ultimate p-zombie conformist collectivist hive nation to ever exist

bretty ironic

>Read the gambler yesterday
>Read the story about how it was typed right after
Fucking Kino. The stars lined up for me to see this today

long john silver from Black Sails could play Leo's kid brother in a movie

there is one? featuring one of the greatest Soviet actors

The Writer from Stalker played him in a little known Russian movie. He seems perfect for the role, although I confess to not having seen it.