You should be reading or you should be writing (y'know, books, not fucking forum posts)

You should be reading or you should be writing (y'know, books, not fucking forum posts).

Why are you not doing either of those things right NOW, Veeky Forums?

I'm wacking off in front of people

Because I'm appreciating how Louis CK is the white version of Taleb, and your pic made me think of that.

oh look the wannabe comedian poster has stopped by to post a bunch of comedian threads, yeah, fuck off this isn't a comedy board, take it to tv or some shit

forum posts are the new books

trust me in the future internet historians/literary critics will read and study these

> he doesn't alternate between reading/writing and posting on the chans

lious c.k. has stated that he is in fact mexican, not white, except a couple times when he wanted to bash trashy whites in middle american then he was like "why are the whites always complaining, we're doing just fine!" but then when it suits him he will say he's mexican, he's so mexican that's why he speaks spanish and celebrates christmas and easter, right? because he's "mexican" lious c.k. was always a piece of shit and i'm glad he's career get ended for being a pervy scumbag

Cause I just finished a short story and I'm real fuckin proud of it cause it's my best yet so I'm kind of just in that euphoric after fugue hangin out this fine Sunday and having a few beers.

Was reading The Waves earlier, just finished it. My least favourite of hers so far.

>lious c.k. has stated that he is in fact mexican, not white

lol no he hasn't

he's always identified as white

his ethnicity:

*25% Hungarian Jewish
*25% Mexican [including Spanish and Indigenous]
*50% mix of Irish, German, and English

post it homie

i remember some rant he went on when no one thought trump could win where he was like "i'm mexican and when i go to texas to do show i don't see any white people saying i should be deported" or some other completely asinine sjw shit, then after he probably jacked off on a maid or something, fuck lious ck

Well duh, he's making the point that he's from Mexico yet no one wants him gone because he's white.

maybe they don't call for him to be deported because he's an american citizen? fuck lious ck

>Makes thread about writing
>"REEEEEEE 2 MUCH COMEDY"

Why so autism?

Louis CK is so goddamn hot.

well if u make the thread about funny books no one is gonna be mad, but none of the fuckers u like to spam (lious ck, macdonald, rogan ... say why so fucking white? u don't like chappele? rock, pryor?) have released books not by a ghostwriter and are therefor off fucking topic, deal with it, nerd

Woody Allen has.

>mexican, not white
>implying

I'm masturbating to my cuckold fantasy.

You're not funny. No, not in the other threads either.

>No, not in the other threads either.

woah sassy

But I really was

Every time I try to immerse myself in some rich, meaningful prose, I guilt myself into feeling that that same time could be better spent studying and rereading the STEMshit textbooks lying on my desk. I almost always end up doing the latter and it's landed me some fuckin pristine grades but I'm turning into more of a robot autist by the day.