Am I a sane Christian if most people seem like literal demons born from their adherence/submission to some kind of...

Am I a sane Christian if most people seem like literal demons born from their adherence/submission to some kind of "sin"?

like i'm talking literal demons.
like literal literal literally

obviously they're people at their core but its like evil is an entity. As if this world is a fairytail land. It's disturbing. Even if god isn't real, people are like automatons. The dance these automation make are like strings of a web meeting together.... twirling around like its a sugar plum fairly dance.... playing their role.... reflecting themselves on each other like were in some kind of chamber of reflection with god as the system reflector or the reflection of all reflections inside some kind of grand maze inside some kind of grand machine

yeah. Am I coming out of left-field?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qj_pvarIN40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need .

Sincerely
user

youre not insane, just retarded. stay calm.

Most people are literal demons and you should purge them all for the glory of God

do you actually talk to people or stablish relationships?

that's a good first step.

I had a kind of vision once during halftime of a college football game. I was walking through the stadium concourse to get refreshments for my group (overcast early fall afternoon, concourse smelled of stale beer and vomit) when I noticed all the faces of the persons passing me in the opposite direction were something other than human. This impression stayed with me awhile (I kept it to myself) but I eventually got over it, as it were.
Youre just experiencing a level of sensitivity right now that probably will not last. I'd roll with it. Take voluminous notes.

you're seeing the worst parts of yourself in the people your judging

Yes. You're right. They're all demons. And you should cleanse the Earth of their filth. Kill them all in the name of God.

The word you're looking for is "normies".

What does one 'see' when one detects nothing unusual, then?

School shooter tier desu

This "Christan" obsession with demons and darkness borders on schizophrenia.

There are simply accepted and repressed parts of ourselves. When someone disgusts me, I am rejecting the part of that person (and ultimately, myself) that needs love (agape).

These people aren't demons, but they are in the thrall of ignorance and suffering. Practice love, mercy, charity, and compassion and you will be able to bring more of God's light into this world.

>These people aren't demons, but they are in the thrall of ignorance and suffering. Practice love, mercy, charity, and compassion and you will be able to bring more of God's light into this world.

Counterpoint:
youtube.com/watch?v=qj_pvarIN40

I agree, it's important that you take care of your own happiness and ability to love, or else you won't be of any good to the world.

You don't need to be near them; the gift of love and compassion isn't for their sake, it's for yours.

>tfw a gay stoner atheist

I should say it's not *only for their sake, it's *also for yours.

well the reason you would percieve 'demons' in others as well as the reason why people can feel disturbed by individuals, i would say, is because they in someway put on display a deficiency of their personality. the reason why you, the individual, pick up on it is because you are aware of your own deficiency and they remind you of it.

detecting nothing unsual may be a sign that you have a balanced personality, ie you are aware of your flaws and have come to terms with them, in which case you dont see other peoples mild flaws as anything unusual. or your not aware of your own flaws and live life ignorant of other peoples flaws. ofcourse i would say most people are somewhere in the middle

>christfag pleb with his autistic christian frame of reference for demons
>doesn't understand that they were made by God from smokeless fire
>doesn't understand that they are very much like people, with both faults and good sides
>thinks demons have nothing better to do than spook christfags when most of them don't give a shit about mankind
>tfw some of them are more faithful than human beings

has the right idea. You have been blessed with eyes that see the truth of the world. It is your task to banish the beasts that walk among us, brother. I wish you good luck

>confusing islamic Jinn with demons

not OP or even religious but the Jinn are remnants of pre-islamic arab folklore that were incorporated into islam

There is ontological proof of archons. We can adopt religious terminology to differentiate between supposed classes of such archons. I think demon is a good one to use for a fictional class of an unbalanced manifestation. It is quite useful.

I use Jinn to refer to the particular class related to the body. (Between soul and body, basically other mind, not shadow)