You didn't go to Oxford, Cambridge, or Harvard, Yale, or Princeton for your undergraduate education

>you didn't go to Oxford, Cambridge, or Harvard, Yale, or Princeton for your undergraduate education

Your life is over. You will achieve nothing of note. But isn't it nice of society to let you know so early on instead of giving you false hope?

>not going to Jena
Ok pleb

Yes, thank you frog poster

How can there be false hope?
If you have hope it is hope you have.
Hope in something that will not happen maybe but de facto hope

t. carl zeiss

You can always do a masters at a 'better' university. That's what I'm doing. Went from a top 50 uni to a top 5. Ironically, I prefer the top 50 uni. Much smaller, staff create a close knit community, nature nearby, sea nearby, etc. Used to spend the weekend hiking in national parks and swimming in the sea with my gf. Now I'm stuck in a concrete jungle.

>needs to achieve something great in order to make sense of his life

how empty are you user

>he thinks employers care about which university you went to
Are you literally 16?

>underage who isn't going to college anyway
And I know you certainly won't be getting a job either

I'm in a top 30 worldwide Uni currently

I'm one of the best performing on my course at the moment so I'm hoping to do my masters at one of those places

Of course they do. It's easier to get higher paying and higher status jobs from Oxbridge etc than your local community college

>Hi user, what can you offer to this company?
>''I went to Oxford''
>...
>Any experience in the field?
>''N-no''
>Thanks for your application, but at this time you weren't successful.
If you went to a Russel group university it literally makes zero difference where you got your piece of paper from.

So you've already gone from "zero difference" to "zero difference among Russell group".

Hmm... Interesting... I suspect we both know how I would proceed?

At least in the business school at my uni, they straight up tell you that the internships you get before graduation will be more important to businesses than your actual degree.

I got hired right out of college because I had already had three jobs and a good internship.

>Russel group university
Most people don't go to Russel group universities because most people don't live in England and do just fine.

When will you faggots stop shilling for anglo meme-universities?

>be an anglo peasant
>have to go to meme universities
>have to mortgaging for life if you want to study because you live in a liberal shithole

>be an European patrician
>get paid for studying
>have the choice to go to expensive anglo meme universities without paying like an anglo

HAHAHA. How can anglos be so fool?

Never, because they've internalised capitalist post-modernity. Everything is about marketing yourself and positioning yourself as superior through conspicuous consumption.

>tfw I've been obsessed with Harvard since I was a child
I know it's impossible to attend at this point, but I plan on using spare piece of time and every available resource in order to do so. I don't care how long it takes or what I have to gove up.

I'm a dropout NEET who's currently working on creating a YouTube channel and will transcend to become /yourguy/ being more famous than a simple big brained Wojak like you.

>he pays private institutions tens of thousands of dollars in order to study literature, a thing which he could do on his own with no financial investment and the advantage of developing a personal, unique and meaningful perspective on his study

Not everyone lives in the US

>ivy league

You honestly think any of those can hold a candle to Stanford?

good point op, the ivy league is basically america's aristocracy system

>who took a viral marketing gig posting pizza images on social media

that's wut happens when u dont go to college