Is the tsundere the anthopophormization of Dante's Divine Comedy...

Is the tsundere the anthopophormization of Dante's Divine Comedy, with whom the protagonist goes through hell to find heaven at the end?

Not even in the slightest

Well....

Beatrice actually does show something of this. When Dante finally meets her at the end of the second book, the first thing she does is scold him so much he bursts into tears.

Then she says "don't cry, I haven't even started yet, you'll soon have something much more to cry about" hahahaha

Off the top of my head I can't think of that many examples of tsundere in English literature. Beatrice and Benedict in Much Ado About Nothing are the archetypal "bickering couple" who really like each other deep down, but that's a mutual thing. In Japanese culture it's just one-way, isn't it?

the reason there arent many tsunderes in [english] lit is because tsunderism [i.e. picking on your crush] is fundmanetally childish. unsurprisingly, most anime characters are in middle school or high school.

The best example I can give is Lise from Bros. K, who, once again, is a child.

By supplanting his hope of being loved with a stern lecture, Dante is urging people to put their minds toward God when being distracted by earthly things.

Of course, these are obviously in conflict through the whole work, since much of it is a long love-letter to Beatrice.

Why the fuck am I falling in love with Asuka lads? I've watched Eva 3 times and have always disliked waifufags. Why is this happening to me?

because she's perfect.

Nothing wrong with having a waifu m8. Hell you will probably move on and forget about her. (stop watching Eva)
Just don't become autistic about it

>I've watched Eva 3 times
There's your problem.

How the hell do you even figure this?

the only issue with waifufags is if they don't shut the fuck up about it. pretty sure everyone has had one at some point, no matter the medium. asuka as a waifu is a sign of high intelligence tho gj.

that's not misato

you don’t have a gf and don’t understand how two-dimensional anime characters are compared to humans, you’re a sociopath, you’re a narcissist, you’re atomize and retarded from high mutational load

there’s really nothing else to say

good thread

I agree.
You see, I just thought that, if you write the biblical redemption of man story with 'Asuka' instead of God, it's in character.
>eat Asuka's forbidden fruit
>get kicked out of paradise
>cursed forever with the original sin
>one day, this really really based dude ABRAHAM is so awesome he almost melts Asuka's heart a lil bit
>Asuka lets him into heaven
It's just kind of this abstract universal Asuka.

you take that back right now

stay mad

>stay mad
He's right though. If you do waifuism shit, you are exactly as he described. No decent human being would engage in it, you require those factors.

You think sociopaths become enamored with fictional characters? Do you have any evidence to support this?

Everyone at some point, especially many great artist, engage in waifuism. It's idealizing a female figure, getting a muse. What you're probably thinking of is the turbo-autist unironic weeb variant that buys 1000 of her products and feeds their monitor breakfast.

fuck of normie

More delusional than the guys unironically having a waifu.

dude don't watch K-On or Lucky Star, once you go full waifu, you'll have no laifu

Kagami

I wonder which anime is Veeky Forumss favourite. Any books for this feel?

Please, sir, do not post risque imagery on this Bulgarian tapestry board, we are all devoted Christians here.

Don't resist it. Just love her for who she is. You don't need to pretend she's a real human being, you can just love her for what she is and what she represents about humanity and about woman.

Tfw fell in love with Saber from Fate stay night.
Tfw not living in Bakemonogatari or Mushishi.

No, the tsundere is just shit.

>being this much of a normalfag

If only I were a normalfag...