What books will make me hate women less?

What books will make me hate women less?

I was raised by my mother and older sister, who are stupid, irrational, emotionally incontinent, platitude-orientated cattle. Every time they cause a needles argument it drives me to absolute hatred and anger which ruins my day. Why don't they just appreciate that I want to be left the fuck alone. Why do they intrude on my life then guilt-trip me for reacting with hostility. The reason I shout is because there is no way of getting through to niggers or women unless you either become violent or simply scare them by shouting. God my heart is racing. How could an entire gender be so fucking stupid and disgusting? Why the fuck don't women just have their tongues cut out at birth and shackled together in some warehouse until they reach an age where men can take them away to breed them. Oh my god.

nothing. you're fucked. you need to be put down before you shoot up a school.

Ur dumb as fuck and probably have never felt a woman's touch, which is why you're out of touch with reality. Only incels and douchebags hate women desu, they're just people trying to get on with their lives.

Oh, and give up the racism dude, it's retarded.

You don't.

>give up the racism dude

Ummm, no sweetie.

The name of the rose
Narcisssus and Goldmund
Lonesome Dove
Franny and Zooey

You need a total life turnaround dude. Look into Alan Watts lectures, Jordan Peterson, Buddhism and meditation. Take up exercise and proper diet, and get some fucking productive hobbies that yopu will actually enjoy doing. Drawing, woodworking, homesteading, fucking anything that will give you some accomplishment in life. Because if you are getting so worked up over over half of the people you will see in life, you're just a dumb NEET and you need to get your shit together.

You trollin?

Unironically Buddhism. You will stop hating things pretty much in their entirety and learn to appreciate life.

WHy change that, ur fine, dude. Its like asking how to lose fear of dangerous animals, why would you want that?

a) Pent-up energy will cause aggression. Go for long walks.

b) Many - even most - women are very decent people just doing the best they can.

c) There are plenty of books with attractive, admirable female characters. In fact, any author who NEVER has any such characters has something deeply wrong with him.

Some lovely females in literature:

Imogen (Cymbeline, William Shakespeare)
Rosalind (As You Like It, William Shakespeare)
Caddy Compson (The Sound And The Fury, William Faulkner)
Natasha Rostova (War And Peace, Leo Tolstoy)
Grushenka (The Brothers Karamazov, Feodor Dostoevsky) [OK, it takes a while. At first she doesn't seem so great but eventually you realise she is a wonderful person, haha]
Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte)
Fanny Price (Mansfield Park, Jane Austen)
Tess (Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy)
Esther Summerson (Bleak House, Charles Dickens)

>dude just let people treat you like shit!
>just ignore it dude :)

Nice, you don't understand Buddhism at all you fuckhead.

>women are very decent people just doing the best they can.
wow poor psychopath, he cant help being a piece of shit, he just does his best!

Who are you trying to fool OP? Do you think people won't report your off-topic blogpost garbage thread if you preface it with a "What books will X"?
Fuck off

How is it that you've encountered so few fucking women in your life that exactly two are enough for you to hate the whole gender?
What kind of spastic fucking retard do you have to be?

t. incel

welcome to Veeky Forums freind

leave your flat, find a gf, stop scrolling Veeky Forums

If you want younger characters:

Alice (Alice In Wonderland & Through The Looking-Glass, Lewis Carroll)
Esme (For Esme With Love And Squalor, J.D.Salinger)
Laura (The Little House books, Laura Ingalls Wilder)