I am reading a very large book (over 1 thousand pages) and it's extremely uncomfortable...

I am reading a very large book (over 1 thousand pages) and it's extremely uncomfortable. What do you guys use to hold the hold? There must be something to make this easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/valdamar_valerian/esp_valdamar_valerian_12.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/topper/topper14.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

e-reader

This but unironically
Or just read that book on a desk/table

I was being sincere, asshole.

Reading a book of this weight on a desk would be challenging and a bore. Aren't their any accessories like something that holds the page in place?

I got the complete poems of Ted Hughes as a present a couple of years back and it was just ridiculously large and unwieldy. Also paperback so did not have any intrinsic structural strength.

So I cut it into three volumes and made new covers.

Go me!!

I like to rest the book on the edge of my bed while I sit on a chair next to it, so I'm kind of hunched over the book.

You better have made a new table of contents for each.

get a rehal

im glad i use a kindle paperwhite when i read a long book

what is this book?

I too would like to know.

Looks like one of those books cults give out in an attempt to recruit members

It is a very rare and expensive book. The Matrix series were written by Val Valerian and precedes the existence of the Matrix movie. The books detail anything from aliens to spirituality and belief systems. You would have to be dead from the neck up to read this book and not gain anything from it. There are excerpts online that you should check out.

bibliotecapleyades.net/valdamar_valerian/esp_valdamar_valerian_12.htm

So it IS from a cult!

Occult

I believe The Wealth of Nations is over one thousand pages? And Churchill's The Second World War.

I've read both of those. Just patience, basically. Patience and perseverance.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/topper/topper14.htm

"Only a binge-and-purge cycle could account for any such further craving after a repast already served in such colossal proportions as to keep a speed-reading Farouk fed for a millennium!"

this site is a nice find
some good /x/ material