Condones murder

>condones murder

Why aren't more Hindus waging war against their enemies like the text tells them to?

Most religious people don't really give a shit about their religion outside of some broad ethics and traditions like holidays and so on. Think about how Christians act in the west - if you travel you learn quickly that that level of religious engagement is about par for the course regardless of religion or culture.

Because Hindus are a logical rational people who know how to situate a text within its context when reading it, and are imaginative enough to read as symbolism or allegory instead of taking it at face value.

And that is more than what can be said for wh*te Christians and shitskin subhuman Arab Muslims.

They have other things to worry about. Like street designation, and opening Bobs and Vagenes.

in the fabulous awesomeness of the distant past there is only war
and the laughter of blue-skinned gods
who are basically all right with this,
dude my face is melting,

in krishna's name,
let none survive,
but it's all good my dude,
aww sheeeeeit

why all the poo-in-loo the sexual autism?

In the Bhagavad Gita, baby

why are buddhists so angry all the time

Because the West loves fellating the Religion of 'Peace' and will attack anyone who dares fight back against them.

rich Hindus are out running over homeless Hindus in India every day m8 they don't care

probably because they never read it, or can't

>dur dun nko histuree

Celibacy.

The story of Arjuna on the battlefield is about following your role in life; doing the duty you were born with. It's support for the caste system more than an explicit condoning of war.

Watch the poo-in-loos ree about that.

>Killing your enemies on the battlefield
>murder
Dude, it's fine. They will just reincarnate lol

Cause they haven't read it.

Because Indians have low iqs

Murder is acceptable if there is a boot crushing ur face or a robot/machine grinding ur existence into dust on a daily basis. I think I could forgive Prometheus for killing the eagle that tears into his flesh on a daily basis or killing the gods who cursed him to such a terrible fate. Athenian democracy didn't save him and it won't save anyone else. Murder, on the other hand, delivers instant results.

Anything like pic related for ancient Indian literature?

I wish

The closest we have is this.

Because religion is retarded and if you bombed Christians in Kansas or Kentucky they'd make their very own Vanilla Isis.

>Christians act in the west
guitars and happy clappy faith that very few follow truthfully

What could it be? I wonder I wonder

Ah well, guess I'll read some reference guides instead
Thanks anyway

Because that Aryan chariot-warrior conquerer spirit got muddied down into passive effeminate agriculturism and the degeneration caused by Śramaṇa movements (Buddhism). Moral of the story: don't fuck the wildlife.

>killing isn’t murder

tell me :(

wasn't buddhism a rebellion of the warrior caste against the priestly caste? isn't the Bhagavad Gita a text also addressing the warrior caste?

>don't fuck the wildlife

Arjuna literally burned down a forest because Krsna told him to

Hinduism is more like the ancient greek polytheism, which provides role models and archetypes for it's followers, rather than a rigid moral code such as that provided by Abrahamic religions.
Also, I doubt most Indians ever read it, it's more often told through song and drama.

>arjuna
:^)

>It doesn't matter if you kill, you won't ever damage the only thing that matters, the soul.
>Hindis are vegetarians because killing is wrong ;_;
What the heck

Read the Mahabharata to understand the context. War is last resort.

Basically the muslims pushed them too far

Is the cast system unironically a good idea? How would you ironically deal with being at the bottom?

Nowadays most people are śudra. The caste system is more about intelligence than social class (because there can be bad brahmins and sure as fuck all ksatriyas are incompetent now)

Yes, if you want an organised society and cohesion
Not great for equal opportunities, but they do have a large population to control (and India has only been unifed as a country a few times in history)
At least the untouchables had the option to opt-out and go Buddhist

I think the idea was that you're put in the caste that you're spiritually ready for. In other words, if you're born into a lower caste it's because you're currently the type of person/soul who doesn't have the sort of lofty goals and ideas that belong to the upper castes. You're fine just being materialist, striving for power and pleasure, etc.

>Killing in self defense is murder

In portuguese "condenar" means "to punish" and in english "to condone" means "to support" haha funny things we see on the internet may i say,

anglos are ammusing

haha yes

Yeah! LOL

YES!
ACTIVATE POWERS NOW!
PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPWOPWOWPOW
*lights turn off*

*orgasms*
OH FUCK YES ANNON THANK YOU

>Nowadays most people are śudra
This. There are only really fourth class men in this Dark Age (Kali Yuga)
Even our so called “leaders” are Sudras

Democracy by definition destroys the caste system and causes caste confusion. The Enlightenment was a mistake.

retarded

If you had actually the book
( jk, I know you're just posing a controversial question to get a thread kicked off )
you would understand that the reason Arjuna has carte-blanche to kill in the upcoming battle is because that is his devotional service. This is analogous to the christian concept of a vocation.
If you honestly feel God calling upon you to kill people in , and you really believe it.. I mean sure, but they should definitely have you checked for psychopathy.
The point being that this kind of thing just doesn't happen anymore. Kinda like Christians don't have the opportunity to ask they executioners to be crucified upside down.

>Hindu apologism
The caste system has always been about lineage and not personal attributes.
The caste system only actually solidified around 300 BCE. So this fellating of it like it is some pearl of ancient knowledge is retarded.
>The point being that this kind of thing just doesn't happen anymore.
Hahahahahahaha. It doesn't happen anymore because we are more moral than the past.

> we are more moral than the past.
I concede this point, but I don't think it gets to the heart of it.
Amoral behavior still exists, and I claim the time has not yet passed that God might call upon some loyal disciple to kill someone who has become too much of a hindrance in our collective journey.
If you believe that sort of thing.

Vedas, Upanishads, Ramayana, Mahabharat(including Bhagavad Gita), Panchatantra, Dhammapada and Kautilya's works will suffice. Then learn Hindi and go through Tulsidas' works.

>we are more moral than the past
>being this retarded

>Abortion is legal
>Homosexuality is glorified
>more moral than the past

>Abortion used to be as easy as throwing a baby in the woods
>Homosexuality was an institution
>Fetishizing the past

>Abortion used to be as easy as throwing a baby in the woods
The child is already born. That's not abortion; it's negligence.
>Homosexuality was an institution
Greek homosexual relationships were very one-sided
>Fetishizing the past
>Believing in a teleological view of history

>>Believing in a teleological view of history
this is u btw

>Dhammapada
t. retard pseud

Thanks
Should I read the full Ramayana and Mahabharat, or will the Penguin abridged versions suffice?

I wasn't the one saying "we are more moral than the past".

untouchables are a mistake, if you have them your society is already unbalanced and fucked, they are outside of caste because they don't belong, they were basically either migrants or war prisoners that you kept around because killing them was too cruel.

literally partition.

>ironically
what the fuck does that even mean?