How come she no like dante

how come she no like dante

Cause she a bitch

loved god more

She a thot

his sister wrote better poetry

this, dante was incel and she gave it up easy to chads

Because Dante was a fucking sperg

She did, God just knew he'd never write the Commedia if they were together in this life.

wasn't she getting stuffed by some ibanker? guess dante got wealthmogged

Because they met twice and one of the times he didn't even speak to her. She said, "Hi" and then he ran up to his room and wrote about it in his diary.

His fighting techniques are too deadly.

Literally /ourguy/

look at that schnozz
why are him and petrarch always in this outfit? was it a poet thing? i don't see the medicis or bruno or anyone else from the time wearing it

its bc he wore stupid fucking leaves on his head

She looks like Charlie in that painting

It gives you +5 intelligence and an active charisma buff

>ITT retards confuse Dante Alighieri with Dante Rossetti

She literally knew him "from sight" only.
It's fun when Dante writes about his friends and their oneitis as well. I always felt bad for his wife and children though...

not sure if bait or retarded

It's an all too common problem on nu nu Veeky Forums

Only one person did and it was on purpose. If you want pseud cred at least contribute something.

This, meanwhile fools today think a ballcap with +1 perception think it even comes close to outweighing it

>Only one person did and it was on purpose
That you know it's only one person when you can see two posts which openly reference him explains why I got two responses. Either that, or two retards replied to a post that pointed out the obvious retardation of that and argued in defense of it only being half as retarded as I said.

dante is the man

Funny. That's Lizzie. And she DID like Dante..

Was he a boxer?

what do u mean he went balls deep

keep reposting this based user i kek every time

He looks like George Miller

kek

this.
he fucking killed himself because she wouldn't put out

probably digging her up after death to retrieve his poems had something to with it.