/bos/ - Boston General

>why did you let our culture die?
>how will you atone for your sins?

Help design a Veeky Forumserary map for Boston—anyone know a good way to do this?

Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group→ Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested & I'll give you the time. We meet at Trident Cafe on Newbury.

>bombston
>18-1

what are tehse meetups actually like? someone who's been to them please share

Talking with people who know of or have read all the same books as you. It's also nice to compare cumbottles.

I live in NH, you should hold the meetup over the border, for the sake of ideological purity.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSTOCKKKKKKKKK

No one is ever redpilled, it's just libcuck soyboys

Are you the girl that turned red, got up and left when we started playing Who Can Say Nigger The Loudest?

You walked out on the bill.

I would definitely have come for that. Sounds based. Me and my friends always sing 'My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo' when we go out lol

Are there any other used book bookstores besides Commonwealth & Brattle? Asking for a friend.

e
d
g
y

it is Boston...

OP, can you give us some clarity m8? I'm not interested in coming for "nigger" games

genetic detritus harassing waitstaff and pretending to text while covertly pulling up wikipedia articles

They don't take place, OP doesn't even live in Boston. This is all just advanced shitposting.

What nigger games?

>giving the game away

>As if it wasn't obvious

Hush. I think people actually went?

We all showed up wondering "where's OP?" This topic dominated the discussion and a few theories emerged: from innocent--he was late, or got the dates mixed up--to the more sinister; perhaps it was all a ruse. After about an hour, the frail-sickish looking kid who hadn't talked much quietly voiced what all of us had been thinking, maybe even fearing, if at least not consciously: "What if OP is actually among us?"
The whole thing was quite pynchon-esque.

>Help design a Veeky Forumserary map for Boston; anyone know a good way to do this?
Should be a semicolon methinks desu.

Is this all a ruse or are we doing this?

>Help design a Veeky Forumserary map for Boston—anyone know a good way to do this?
use pic related as a template
not a ruse, i promise ;)
talking about literary and philosophical topics, what else would you expect?

What is a townie?

>college kid in Allston
how did it know?

Is Allston nice? I'm thinking of moving across the river from Davis Square

these ones:

a chav

There's a reason it's "college kids and poor hipsters"