Is Veeky Forums the most insecure, narcissistic, and neurotic place on the internet...

Is Veeky Forums the most insecure, narcissistic, and neurotic place on the internet? Every board is about expressing your consumption patterns or some other traits in order to demonstrate superioty or virtue. Take Veeky Forums for example. There are countless threads tailored to doing exactly this, such as the handwriting threads, recent purchases, recently read, critique threads, etc. The same pattern holds true for all the other boards, it's just in a form related to the topic of that board.

I refuse to believe people are like this in real life. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact most users here are young, teens or early 20s, and still haven't formed true personalities.

>Is Veeky Forums the most insecure, narcissistic, and neurotic place on the internet?
obviously, and its spreading.

>Is Veeky Forums the most insecure, narcissistic, and neurotic place on the internet? Every board is about expressing your consumption patterns or some other traits in order to demonstrate superioty or virtue.

Just go to reddit, preferably the meta-subreddits or the "bad"-subreddits like badphilosophy. It's filled with smug idiots who fill the emptiness of their lives by feeling superior to others

Wh-who is this absolute beauty?

Here is a tip: using that many adjectives in a row makes you sound like a child. "He was a mean ugly stupid jerk" "he was a racist homophobic bigot".

I'm pretty sure social media that is not anonymous is more insecure, narcissistic and neurotic because people have to there tend to put on a facade of their lives to impress other people. They literally measure their own happiness in how many "like" their content, whereas most shitposters on Veeky Forums measure success by how many times they trigger people and get called a faggot.

This, those sort of places are hell. Even the ones that are fairly open minded or institute rules requiring justifications regarding posters' smugness as a prerequisite (e.g. /r/badeconomics) still have le epic narwhal reddit mods that ban sexism and the cheeto alt reich.

Most people don't act like they do on Veeky Forums in real life. For me Veeky Forums is something of escapism, it's like my chance to act like a retard, say dumb shit, without it damaging my actual persona and career and life.

I'm just here for the horrible greentexts
They're somewhat cathartic

Here is a tip, there is nothing wrong with using 3 adjectives that refer to different things.

Wrong

I think the anonymous aspect makes it worse in many regards, it brings out the darker side of people because there are no repercussions.

>Tronald Drump tard
Opinion discarded.

We simply wear our nastiness on our sleeves instead of letting it fester under the surface like everyone else does

>reddit

Here’s something to think about: Which is the real you, the Veeky Forums guy or the ‘real world’ persona?

Bingo
Veeky Forums lets me exercise the impulses society is too safe to allow now

Actually, I don't like trump from a 'right wing' position.

Well every green text I write is entirely made up, and usually involves shitting my pants or being a closet homosexual. Obviously that is not the real me.

of course, cocksucker.

I'm smarter than you.

>Obviously that is not the real me.
It's okay, faggots are welcomed here.

your a shill then who hates whiteness and masculinity. real right wingers love trump. Built the wall!

And someone else is smarter than you.

It seems like the IQ of this board drops daily

You're either trolling or genuinely dumb.
Trump is a narcissistic clown and doesn't care about anyone else but himself. He does not care about whiteness. By the way, 'whiteness' is some bullshit invented by American mutts like yourself because of your lack of genuine ethnic identity. Dumb mutt.

Think you should go back to leftypol, son. This place is for real men

Did you read your Carl Marks today? Comrade?