How much have you read today?

How much have you read today?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/
instagram.com/p/BKtbXxuA45v/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zero pages.
But today is a special day on a week when i don't read anything and do stupid shit instead like replying in this thread.

Who is this cummy junkie?

I only allow myself to funpost after 100 pages.

One chapter of For Whom The Bell Tolls, the one where Robert and Maria make love for the second time

FWTBT is the worst book in his main canon. Fight me.

70 or so pages of Life and Fate. Going to read the last 100 tomorrow. Absolutely love the philosophical discussions on science and its role in society.

That nose ring really doesn't help her look better. She'd be a lot cuter if she took it off.

>her

This doesn't work with me.
It makes me feel like reading is the same thing as doing your homework.

At first I was just curious, but now you have made me interested

well her face looks like it's shopped

Why are fetal alcohol syndrome girls so cute? Yet another example of female privilege

instagram.com/lywi.gr/

If you think about it, you might lean towards thinking that FAS girls are cute precisely because we drink alcohol

Women have so much more maneuverability to what constitutes a 'cute' face. Facial features that would look atrocious on men can look cute on women. Women can easily get away with a round face, a wide face, a negative canthal tilt, even recessed chins. All women need to do is remain neotenous.

The lookism fags are unironically right. Women are attracted to many different sub-types of men, but all these different types of men, no matter how their style and grooming are different, have the same basic attractive facial features like a positive canthal tilt, a non-recessed maxilla, facial symmetry, short midface, lateral orbital rims, etc.

fat middle aged alcoholic women are not cute

>girls

Lywi is a girl

No, but young girls with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can be cute, like OP

0. I read 60 pages yesterday, and I just woke up so it’s still early for me

will I find a cute anime girl if I move to russia?

I read 19 pages (when they find Dorotea) of Rutherfords translation of Don Quixote in about 2 hours.

cute anime girl find you

That makes absolutely zero sense as an evolutionary trait even if you only focus on sexual selection
You’re out of your league kid

I finished reading Annihilation by Vandermeer and also finished Schulz's Street of Crocodiles and I'll save Sanatorium Under The Sign Of The Hourglass tomorrow. Also read two chapters 37 to 40 of Mason and Dixon.

Currently finishing Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door.

It's not always like this. Sometimes I go by days without reading. I guess today's just good.

kelly is brazilian

100 pages of a terrible, cheesy fantasy novel. Does that count?

70 pages of The Sun Also Rises! (in an hour, speedfags ):3333

I read countless pages on the warhammer 40k wiki.
I find warhammer 40k more interesting than most books i've read

10 pages if excercises from combinatorics textbook count.

There is set of numbers {3,4,4,5,5,6,7,7,7}
How many subsets k>1 elements there are that gives DIFFERENT values of multiplications (product) of its elements? Answer is 138, why?

>positive canthal tilt, a non-recessed maxilla, facial symmetry, short midface, lateral orbital rims
I have all these traits. Still handholdless.

yeah you're gonna need a personality, confidence and the will to leave the house as well

>a positive canthal tilt, a non-recessed maxilla, facial symmetry, short midface, lateral orbital rims, etc.
this is fascinating tbqh. I just looked up all these things, and yeah they absolutely are all attractive things that I was aware of but didn't know what they came from. Well apart from the recessed maxilla, that,s just a weak chin

150 pages but the book is garbage

Just started Evelyn Waugh's Vile Bodies. I'm about forty pages in.

qwek

just finished the first book of the republic (~50 pages in my edition)

~20 pages of Jazz, annotating on this, my second read through

only twenty pages and it's still entirely time to read more but I don't

>implying these are the hands of a male
instagram.com/p/BKtbXxuA45v/

Anything what keeps you readin' user!

Start reading books from the Black Library then. W40k fags claim that those with Eisenhorn are pretty good

>cute anime girl if I move to russia
I live in Russia and i see no anime girls round here.

Mr. Russian, recommend me some good and not very obvious literature from your country pretty please. Something translated into different slavic languages would be the best.

>Planned to read 50 pages if Pynchon instead of coming on here

Two plays and a 40 page academic article.

>They were short plays.
Not even lying.I'm exhausted.

Every time time I sat down to read so far I have been distracted, either a noise, needing to shit, needing water or food, and just now being asked to do something and of course the penultimate distraction of the internet.
Fucking gay

I've been chipping away at Ulysses. I'm 112 pages in and starting to get into the flow of things. I started to find the pleasure of reading it when Bloom shows up. I kind of love how much his mind strays. It's hilarious how his mind kept foing back to this ginger ale brand is advertised as Aromatic.

Try Leskov, Garshin and Bounin.
All are translated at least into english and the the last one is nobel prize winner.

Thank You!

finished Lanark around 1230 am, then started reading If On A Winter's Night... and am about 10% or 20 pages from finishing it. So about 300 pages today so far

How long did it take?

about 4 hours

I've been reading Tale of the Heike. Like an 800 page book (with huge pages) and about halfway through I decided it doesn't interest me but I finish when I get that far into a book. Lack of interest keeps me at like 30-40 pages a day though

Your wrong.

Two chapters of Infinite Jest but that is it.