Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Think twitter, but for tapirs.

black nigger is a slaver except its set in 2525 and white men are non existant
kangs rule over lesser kangs except they're all still kangs

What the fuck is that thing? I abhor it.

A tapir

Tapir Rice, the last Kang.

A guy keeps meeting various people who are very different to himself and they keep getting increasingly odd. He discusses things such and religion, misogony, etc. His views are always challenged, and he becomes so unsure of what he believes, he snaps and kills a woman to see if he still has empathy and guilt. He's then distraught that his friends won't hang out with him once he's in jail

Damn. You might could say that he commits a crime and then there is punishment

Yeah I realized that about halfway through writing it. I haven't read CaP yet, it's next on my list. Does CaP start with the main character discussing his morals with other people?

About the last years of human civilization

A lonely homeless bum wanders into a delapidated house and goes to the basement to end his miserable life and all his suffering.
He finds a large wooden box and upon opening it, discovers a beautiful woman in it. She wakes, claiming to be the last existing vampire.
She offers him eternal life in exchange for his servitude.
He refuses and tells her that life has been too long already.
She fails to see a downside to eternal life but obliges him in finding out.
The novel consists of the bums life from smart, happy kid to troublesome teenage dropout and follows his tragic decline to present day.
Throw in brief breaks in story to return to present setting.
It ends with her being so touched by this mans life and the great sadness that can befall people that the vampire and bum both end their lives...
Fin.

faggy

200 pages of describing my gf's clit penis

OP for the 15th time talks to themselfs about taipirs

no I didn't write those replies
also,
>themselfs
are you ok, dude?

White man bangs black guys wives while they watch in the corner in the cuck cage, it's race play like you've never seen it before.

Afterwards, the white guy strangles the husband via a noose until he passes out , while said white guy gives the wife a good pie.

I'll call it "Black Bois Cant Compete"

I spent a good deal of the fall writing: I free-wrote a lot, but I also sketched scenes, character profiles, mapped out plot ideas, researched settings, historical events, read memoirs. I filled a dozen or so legal pads with everything ranging from words I really wanted to include in my writing to entire chapters which I wrote, rewrote, reworked and stitched together.
Then I got really depressed and spent most of winter holed in and drunk. Now, I'm starting to pick some of those pieces back up, looking through the notes and exercises I left behind: some of it I don't even remember writing down; like, I can't even believe I came up with these characters or these settings. Others are well-worn paths, things I've been sculpting in my memory for years.
The problem is, half of everything I wrote is indecipherable. I can't make heads or tails of some of the words, maybe because I was in a mad rush to get it all down, or perhaps because I was also very intoxicated while writing it. I know I should let sleeping dogs lie and leave some of the more cryptic messages alone, but I can't help thinking that maybe something in there is the key to making it brilliant.

Sincerely, good luck to you.

Thanks, user. Actually, after I posted this, I looked into one of the more troublesome passages and, risking a headache, parsed out the phrase "the devil can cite Scripture"

I'm still writing the comedy horror epic.
Yesterday I wrote 4 pages
Today I only wrote 1 page, but it was a good page.
I'm worried that I'm too hectic in my writing and compact it too much, but I suppose I'll wait until I've finished.

I'm aware that the written medium does not lend itself well to horror, but it's not the focus of the story. I'm wondering if there are any literary horror no-goes

short story about that dude that stayed on the lotus-eating land of the Odissey

Sounds cool desu
I think the Odyssey is essentially the infinite when it comes to literature, and can be endlessly expounded in so many directions.

was initially put off when you mentioned vampires but sounds cool actually. if it's flowy and legitimately interesting enough i'd read it.

you’re all so fucking stupid for putting any ideas that are worth even a dollar on the internet. never ever give away your ideas for free. people have openly admitted to stealing and using ideas from here for short stories and scripts. don’t be fucking stupid, stop your gay vanity. only post ironic trash

Check em.

USA in ~5 years, year or so after DC is nuked and gov't collapses and many contrasting states form.
god's angels come down and meddle in some peoples lives the way they used to in biblical times.
guy lives in the militaristic san francisco bay area doing diplomatic jobs for his govt, makes friends with a couple angels.
on one mission he discovers the situation in death valley and its surrounding areas, where a blood cult pretty much has control and abducts people to make them work or to do weird shit to them. he makes friends with some locals and one gets taken, he has to decide whether to get involved in helping the few people in this area or get back to working for his job to help his own people.

It's more the reverse, where he commits the crime then discusses the moral questions that lead him to commit it

>take your ideas to the grave solely because you dont want anyone to ever hear about or see them unless you are making money.
jew faggot

>And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command

Thank you so much for starting this. I am but a humble tapirbro and I am glad other tapirbros are spreading the good word.

It's about about a pencil pusher nearing retirement who has all but given up on life. His days consist of working a menial job whilst reliving his most humiliating moments, of which there are many. He is stuck in an infinite loop of thinking about the past, all his failures, missed opportunities, unfulfilled dreams, etc. Then one day he sees a coworker unusually happy, he asks him what the deal is and it turns out that he just had a kid. The coworker tells him the birth of his child was the greatest moment of his life and that it had rekindled the flame in his heart. Inspired by this revelation but unable to find a suitable partner, he decides to follow suit and adopt a kid to experience the same happiness that his coworker did. The pleasure only lasts momentarily though as he realizes what a mistake he's made. Story continues from there as he attempts to use the kid as a vessel for wish fulfillment and ultimately fails. Lots of fighting in between. Ends up forming a bond with the kid but realizes that the kid is becoming a loser just like him so he abandons him to avoid ruining him. Then it continues from the kids POV and his journey into adulthood. Deals with his struggle to avoid becoming his father, abandonment issues, pent up resentment, etc.

ooh sounds saucy

you should never give away the goods for free, ancient rule and its in the book of Matthew too user

sounds too complicated and 'stagey'

Something about how suicidal I am.

this

Tapir bro, I walk past this on the way home from work every day, but I kept forgetting to snap a picture for you.

the main character is a russian cosmonaut serving on the ISS. The US and Russia ignite ww3 and the whole earth is nuked, witnessed by the protagonist. The novel details the interactions of the cosmonauts and astronauts on the ISS knowing their respective countries fucked the whole earth and they are going to slowly die on the station.

was actually kinda hyped when you mentioned vampires but wow you're a total faggot

MC is the descendant of all important historical figures and leaders, from Nebudchanezzar to Hitler. He is the product of a millennia-spanning project to create the perfect genetic lineage, engineered by The Ancients, a race of ageless proto-humans. They find out that the genetic material of humans has degenerated a lot since Antiquity, even the MC, who is the product of breeding the strongest, smartest and most charismatic people on Earth, is less strong/smart/charismatic than his ancestors, but still better than modern humans. One of the Ancients goes rogue and decides that the experiment was a failure and wants to rule humankind himself. The novel will examine the themes of whether creating a specific succession of rulers is ethical, the flaws in human nature that impede world governments from working together against a common threat and if our blood determines our destiny.
Plot twist: The MC is me

Dragons arguing

An Irish gentleman falls off a ladder

A complex analysis of ethics in a postmodern world through sock puppets and half a can of tomatoes

On a scale of 1-10, how majestic are the dragons?

1 being not and 10 being yes?

Yes

delete this before its stolen

I had an idea for a wolf man story, where the wolf man is an allegory for that side of yourself that you don't want anyone to see.

You're right, it's not going anywhere.

a tapir-hunting expedition wherein the hunters become the hunted when a tapir resistance movement forms

See
>

An old failure of a man on his death bed is visited by what appears to be a "genie" that can grant him any wish. The man longs for his youth and wishes to go back to his old high school. Unfortunately he did not wish to be young again so he is teleported to his high school in the present day and arrested on pedophilia charges. He dies shortly after as the genie laughs.

sounds good

Fantasy novel involving a heir to the throne, killed on his coronation day by the corrupt cabinet. Instead of dying his father had a contingency plan to have a necro curse him, granting him endless life so long as he stays in his kingdom or kills the new king. Planning to make it inbetween comfy and 100% rage

That's actually good, might be a good novel if you execute it correctly (obviously). Certainly the only good idea around here

Sounds actually really interesting. Could make a good movie.

potential but u meme'd it