Who are the best Christian apologists currently alive?

Who are the best Christian apologists currently alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz9J6qXIzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

joel olmsteen

Do you know what a Christian apologist is?

g.k.... easy on the pints

William Lane Craig

richard swinburne

Richard Dawkins

>tfw they try to explain genesis

The vast majority of Catholic cardinals are excellent apologists.

All new athiests

how many pedophiles are in that picture? 2? 3?

I would say between 5 and 10

I honestly thought this was Chesterton in the thumbnail.

Christcucks are the original fedoras

altarboi on the right looks like a young stephen king

David Wood

when you say sorry for being christian to the refugees

the best at jettisoning traditional christian doctrine and the bible

William Lane Craig. Hands down.

No. It does very shallow criticisms of Islam.

He doesn't engage with a popular Christian audience. In that case I'd say Alvin Plantinga.

>altarboi
lmao

Joseph Ratzinger.

catholic.com for the daily questions.

Certainly Robert Sarah is one.

What does it mean?

It means stay oudda wall street, capisce?

The rates for priests to be pedophiles is lower than the rates of the general population. A child is more likely to be abused by his or her public school teacher or scout leader than his or her priest.

Did you know that child abuse only became an issue in the Church in the 1970s and 1980s?

Totally changing topics at random here, but did you know that the Church only started accepting (nonpracticing) homosexuals into the clergy in the late 1960s?

What a backwards and bigoted organization. It makes me furious that Catholicism is so homophobic that it took them that long to make that change.

Ayo, how do I tame a horse in Minecraft?

Why do these fedora people always look like they have a chromosome missing?

i read a detective fiction book that was based around this. the death instinct, follow up to the novel the interpretation of murder. anons would probably like the first one more because it's got bits about jung and freud feuding in it (though it condenses the timeline to fit the murder plot)

Not familiar with the contemporary apologists, only one I may suggest would be Alvin Plantinga

I don't, and none of the articles I've found have really told me anything.

An apology is a defense (from Greek).
Plato's Apology for instance, is an account of Socrates' defense in a trial about corrupting the youth.
Christian apologetics are usually writings which offer reasons to be a christian and defenses against arguments made against Christianity.

Is William Lane Craig a hack?

Repudiation of Vatican 2 fucking when?

Slavoj Zizek

But homosexuality is a sin in their religion so why should they make the change in the first place?

Peter Hitchens.
Roger Scrotum

>Catholic Church starts ordaining homosexuals in the late 1960s
>child sex abuse becomes rampant in the church in the 1970s and 1980s

I wonder if these events are related. Maybe the problem isn't Catholicism. Maybe the problem is that they caved to worldly politics. Faggots devour children.

I didn't know about them first admitting gays to the clergy in the 60s, but if that's the case then there is absolutely causation there. The smoke of Satan takes many diabolical forms.

jordan peterson
oh wait I thought you said worst, whoops

MY

DIARY

DESU

>He thinks the Catholic Church was ever not knees deep into worldly politics
Oh, innocent child of summer...

Worshiping Sodomites as gods and considering Sodomy a sacrament that is blasphemy to criticize is a very recent political development.

>dadduh cweg smud man

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz9J6qXIzc