Read a chapter

>read a chapter
>check Veeky Forums for an hour
>repeat

ive decided to check because this place reminds that even smart loners are insufferable animals, keeps my misanthropy in perspective

>smart
A vast majority of the posts on this board certainly don't reflect the idea of anyone here being "smart".

>write a chapter
>masturbate
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>repeat

Who else /comfy/ here?

This is some kind of narcissism I grantee it.
Sure most posts here couldn't be called particularly insightful or even correct, but the vast majority of Veeky Forums scumbags are smart, albeit worthless.

"Man is a social animal"
- Aristotle

I think a lot of people here forget how dumb the average person is, probably due to spending all their time alone. Don't get me wrong, you guys are morons, but a typical person is pic related.

Actually if you don't count the people who discuss philosophy on Veeky Forums, it's probably the board with the highest overall IQ on 4ch

>able to read a complete chapter instead of just a few pages before stopping
Some people have all the luck

>don't get me wrong, you guys are morons, but a typical person is pic related

>not having a set amount of pages you read instead of reading chapter by chapter

how do you know?

holy fuck that's a good wojak

Veeky Forums is smarter than average, but absolutely useless. IRL

Some of the philposters are the smartest on this board.
Most are stupid as fuck but if you took the 10 smartest phiposters of this board they'd be among the smartest posters on this site.

>not reading the entire book in one sitting

>check Veeky Forums for an hour
but this place has so little traffic how is there enough content to warrant an hours consideration?

Well, that's a better rhythm than 90% of lit.

"Niggas are definitely in Paris"

- William F. Buckley, Jr.

That's what everyone here does. And it's usually much more than just an hour of reading, at least for me.

Especially if I'm reading some dense stuff.

I usually read last thing at night after turning off the computer and putting the phone on charge

It's like self control, except so easy even a retard can do it

Yeah, except you have to get to that point in the first place
>Just one more refresh (aka quick dopamine hit)

Finding and trying the Thread Watcher was the worst thing that ever happened to me

>read for one hour
>lurk Veeky Forums for 5 hours
>repeat

name one

Anonymous

me

This guy

there aren't many, but is one of them

can't tell if ironic, bait or just flat out retarded

literally me, , and the guy who gives me the first (you)

not me

so do you just stop reading mid-chapter?

>Read an hour
>Check lit for 5mins
>Repeat
Srsly how can u spend an hour here? This place is insufferable 90% of the times

My windows and curtains are not like this. Who created and who relate to this image literally live in a basement. Damn.

Agreed. Those posts are cancer, I always end up thinking about how much I could be learning if I spend >20-30 min. on here.

It's so unproductive it's sickening. Nothing actually gets discussed well. The books are discussions in an of themselves if you are reading the right non-ficiton

same

y-you read a full chapter?