God is the most logical conclusion for the existence of the universe

God is the most logical conclusion for the existence of the universe.

Time and space began at the start of the universe, if our universe was born out of another universe of time and space that universe had to have a beginning as well, make this theory redundant. This means that whatever initiated the big bang was timeless and immaterial.

The universe can be quantified as an extremely complex set of mathematical codes and laws, from the proper perspective this would not seem so different from an architects designs, this would imply that it was a conscious entity who "designed" these equations.

Therefore whatever set fourth the universe was;

A) Eternal, timeless
B) Immaterial and independent of physical matter
C) Capable of creating unfathomably complex mathematical equations that work in unison

These are the essential features and the only ones that we are certain that whatever set fourth the universe has. Basing our predictions on these characteristics, this entity would have to have an extremely advanced consciousness existing out of space and time, eternal and immaterial - These are the essential characteristics of Godhood. Therefore we can assume that the universe was created by a God. This does not infer though, what religion or god worship is correct if any are, this simply provides the answers to the scientific and philosophical questions of "what created the universe?" and "is there life after death?". One could argue that we should follow the laws of the universe and nature for these are the unbreakable laws that "God" has undeniably given us.

>God is the most logical conclusion for the existence of the universe.
>Posts a picture of an atheist

Hitler was not an atheist.

But what if it was incidental. There doesn’t need to be a pyromaniac for a fire to start, some just happen.

Ok fine i admit it, he was a muslim. Are you happy now?

>brainlet

but who created god then?

A false equivalence, fire creates simple primitive charcoal in chaos, the creation of an extremely complex ordered universe is completely different.

>The universe can be quantified as an extremely complex set of mathematical codes and laws, from the proper perspective this would not seem so different from an architects designs, this would imply that it was a conscious entity who "designed" these equations.

He admired some of the ideas of Islam, but was not a Muslims himself.

I'm not sure if you even read what I said but I covered this extensively, God is outside of time, outside of time you are eternal you always exist. It is only within time something has to be "born".

It follows thus that ᚨᛊᚨᛏᚱᚢ is the one, true religion.
but, on which days should we hold ᛒᛚᛟᛏ?

I read what you said, why then the universe can't be eternal and timeless? At the end it would just implode into itself causing a big bang

Although it is simplifying the universe to an analogy, the thought of the universe just becoming isn’t far fetched. No one knows what really started the Big Bang, but assuming a deity or higher power did is to take a leap of faith.

Because we know it had a beginning, because time exists, if time exists it must have a beginning. Not to mention we know it had a start because of the big bang.

I've stated why it is more then simply a leap of faith, but factual on all the evidence we have, nothing else is more likely, then the creator of the universe being an extremely complex consciousness outside of time and space, is it possible that something could of caused it? Yes. Is it likely? No.

And what is to say that it didn't exist before big bang? Self contained self imploding system seems more plausible than some other being wishing something out of nothing. Information can't be created or destroyed

> time exists
That’s not technically true
Also a we know that there are only really 2 board forces is life; entropy and order. These could have existed for an eternity until order and entropy converged and made the large kaboom happen

Keep living and thinking, you'll grow out of this.

underrated post.

You're referring to the argument that a universe is birth out of an old universe, no? Eventually you will reach the origin universe which would of been created outside of time.

If time did not exist you would not die, you die because of time. Time is a basic fact.

Is this a fallback argument against God whenever you can't debunk a point?

Condescending is not an argument

By Ockham's razor you can cut the "eternal and timeless god" part and just make the cosmos eternal and timeless(And by cosmos I mean everything that has ever existed before, during and after the big bang). You are assigning characteristics to a god you are not sure that exists, instead of just assigning these same characteristics to the cosmos(Which you can with little to no doubt affirm it exists).

Although this is really a pointless conversation, your logic has no end. As some user pointed earlier, you are trapped in your small circular logic echo chamber.

>but was not a Muslims himself.
You don't say? I think he was one man, if I remember correctly.

No user
We die from mainly outside sources, but to people who die of old age, their cells stop regenerating and thus their bodies become weaker and eventually fails, leading to death. If we can have cells that regenerate themselves forever then we have immortality. It’s not time but lose of energy

Circular logic works and the reason for it is that everybody naturally supports it, only to be uprooted by cuckstianity with its linear way.

The existence of God is evident. The universe itself stands as testament to the Creator. Atheists have no excuse except their ignorance of that which is before them. Those who have heard the Gospel yet reject God still, they disbelieve simply because they do not want to retain the knowledge of God, and so God has given them over to a reprobate mind. They have violated the Great and Foremost Commandment. Please pray that they do not commit the One Unforgivable Sin as well. God have mercy on them. God have mercy on us all.

Veeky Forums - literature
religitards fuck off

>The universe can be quantified as an extremely complex set of mathematical codes and laws, from the proper perspective this would not seem so different from an architects designs, this would imply that it was a conscious entity who "designed" these equations.

Hi