how do you pronounce pynchon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QcYXWfGt7DY
youtube.com/watch?v=QcYXWfGt7DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it rhymes with Wallace Shawn

Pinecone

Pine-shun.

Don't believe me? That's how Harold Bloom pronounces it.

"pinsh'n"

pünschon

pain-shawn

youtu.be/QcYXWfGt7DY

You don't

peen chon

pine-cone

PEE-NES

Ping Yang Chong

peenchon

These are correct

Pynch on

pene

Puns show

Les Américains vont jamais être capables de prononcer "Pynchon" correctement. "Pynchon" est un surnom français.

Pinch-on.

D'où ?

De Bretagne

I always forget what a disgusting language French is.

It doesn't matter if it's a French name. Pynchon is American and "Pynchon" (pinch-en) has an American pronunciation.

la seule raison que l'anglais est la deuxième langue la plus parlé au monde est que l'anglais est si facile d'apprendre, que même un attardé mental peut l'apprendre

This is just patently false. Simply more proof of the retardation of the French.

Amerimutt detecté. J'ai appris a parler l'anglais en six mois. les Américains ne veulent pas apprendre une autre language car sa nécessite forcement un cerveau

>J'ai appris a parler l'anglais en six mois

I'm the french dude you just responded to. I lived for 4 years in New York. America is fucking disgusting, negroes and jews everywhere, everyone is fat, rude and boorish

peensheen

she said it huskily and tight in the back of her throat, tugged lose in the front; it should be a whine, how everyone else releases it mannerless into the air, but she's a tiptoe overthrow. 'wha?' he mumbles. oh, she's dangerous, and he wants to slip his forefinger across her teeth and rub, brush, brush, but he got no bristles.

tears well in his eyes. he got no bristles.

Ok, mais tu parle de surnom. Ca veut dire quoi? Et si tu est le mec qui poste en français tout le long du thread, je te soupçonne d'être toi même un ricain. Ton français est dégueulasse

ca veut dire que ses ancêtres étaient de Bretagne.
Je suis sûr que tu est une des petites tapettes qui a voté pur Macron. Oui, mon français n'est pas aussi bien que n'il était dans le passée mais c'est que j'ai personne avec qui parler et je sais parler en trois languages alors va bien te faire foutre

Puh-yun-khon

pinch-own

PEEEE-chone

it’s like you just described paris

but france is full of french people

youtube.com/watch?v=QcYXWfGt7DY
Let the man himself tell you

Pü-sho?

>negroes and jews everywhere
blacks make up 13% and Jews make up 2% (and in NY like 6%) of the population if you had said spics it would make a bit more sense considering they’re like 30% of the US population. Also, you realize that there are an abundance of niggers and kikes in France yes?

Non mais c'est pas grave de pas être natif tu sais, on est suffisamment nombreux et fatiguants comme ça. Just stop larping as the angry french dude that's all. And joke's on you I never vote

The point is, unless you're pronouncing Pynchon a la French, you're pronouncing it wrong. How do you pronounce Jean Jacques Rousseau for example?

pee-yon-chee-yon

Pyongyang

pinczon

Pin-chin

Ping pong pang dong

pine-cone

Zing-Bap