I want to read something that would make me feel sick to my stomach and creeped out

I want to read something that would make me feel sick to my stomach and creeped out
I think I'm completely desensitized but there's got to be something out there
I need something completely F**KED UP
show me what you've got

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
wjccschools.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/01/I-Have-No-Mouth-But-I-Must-Scream-by-Harlan-Ellison.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Children of Hurin?

diary

Definitely not Naked Lunch. Naked Lunch is funny as heck.

My diary desu

DON'T MEME ME OFF YOU DWEEBS

Whacha gon do about it, punk?

I need more weird websites like bathe in my milk

The 120 Days Of Sodom

Have you actually read it?

Yeah I started it and some parts had me rolling.

Story of the Eye might titillate you.

Beautiful

what's that monster on op's pic

There's this really great story on /x/ called The Day of All the Blood. Ask them to tell it to you.

The Consumer by Michael Gira
Thomas Ligotti's Conspiracy
Kosinsky's books

I second Story of the Eye and recommend I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

this is normie but Guts by Palahniuk

chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

the camp of saints

try a little Ball Washer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

>The Consumer by Michael Gira
>Story of the Eye
Seconding both of these

The Collector

Hogg

>Jun-chan, welcome back. I have never dreamed that we would see you again in this way. You must have been in so much pain ... so much suffering ... The happi we all made for the school festival looked really good on you. We will never forget you. I have heard that the headmaster has presented you with a graduation certificate. So we graduated together – all of us. Jun-chan, there is no more pain, no more suffering. Please rest in peace...

I'm on the verge of tears, reading this shit. Fuck you.

Ha what a faggot

>le ebin edgy sociopath xD

newfag

edgelord

Read about Japan in WW2

This and The Room by Hubert Selby Jr. After Selby wrote The Room, he refused to read the published version for 20 years. It's an exhaustively detailed power fantasy about a guy torturing and destroying anyone or anything that has wronged him.

Was Junko Furuta a meme? I can laugh at gore when I see it but having it brought full circle like this, back to the emotions her friends and loved ones were feeling, is fucking distressing.

why do japs love murdering people so much

This made me laugh and feel a tad but sad.

Man this one left me speechless. Just imagining the horror of being put in a situation like the narrator here is devastating. Its a short read, maybe 30 minutes at a brisk pace. Hope you enjoy!!
wjccschools.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/01/I-Have-No-Mouth-But-I-Must-Scream-by-Harlan-Ellison.pdf

I liked this too. Absolutely devastating imagery.

try audio read by author

Anything about Unit 731
Japs were savages.
Nukes did them good

I tried, but I could only get up to the second gentleman before giving up in disgust.

can’t believe no one mentioned the supreme edgelord Peter Sotos yet. i personally couldn’t finish reading some of his stuff

why is this picture so scary

Natsuo Kirino's "Grotesque". OP's pic is how I imagine the protagonist's sister.

Fault in our stars

YOURE TEARING ME APART SHELBY