Books where people organize themselves at absurd levels against the protagonist?

Books where people organize themselves at absurd levels against the protagonist?

my diary desu

The Bible

?

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
>Cursed by God
>Cursed by nature (the demon of the Arctic)
>Cursed by his fellow men
That's why the ending is so fucking sad, when he's been forgiven by the zombie sailors, forgiven by the demon, and is able to ask God's forgiveness, and now there's just this tired old man leaning out over the ship's railing, crying his eyes out, unable to realize the ship is drifting into the harbor of his hometown, because he's still so wracked by guilt.

Well? He also becomes quite a storyteller. One's gotta pay one's dues, user.

The Double

Kafka - The Castle

every kafka desu

Anything by Thomas Pynchon, probably

Been a while since I've read King Lear.

also Kafka, the trial.

Kafka. But why do you want to read such book OP? If you're having feelings that you're followed or whatever don't feed into it. It's a slippery slope. I have witnessed my best friend's descent into schizophrenia first hand and it's certainly not a pretty sight.

kek

>reading books leads to mental disease

One of my friends was smoking hash from midday until the early hours of the morning while reading The Secret. He became a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm not saying the book did it, but that "law-of-attraction-thoughts-change-reality" psychoticism sure as shit didn't help.

movies:
the game
truman show

Mein Kampf

>my friend was smoking synthetic drugs and reading and went insane
>be careful around books, man
Let's wipe that drool off your chin, user

>hash
>synthetic drugs
Let's wipe that drool off your chin, user

moron

Oh shit, I goofed it with spice
You can go ahead and wipe my drool now

Clockwork Orange

>let me just ignore the point that psychotic breakdowns may be complex phenomena with multiple contributing causes, certain books being one of them, which is obviously what is relevant in the context of the exchange in order to deliver a low-effort insult

Faggot.

you are the protagonist

uh the brain is just chemicals, buddy... don't blame me, blame science.

The Book of Job maybe

>while reading The Secret. He became a paranoid schizophrenic.
That's hilarious. Sounds like he didn't have a very stable mind to begin with.

He probably meant The Gospels more specifically
>the pharisees

The trial