Yeah he good

spotted the butthurt racist lil dick white boy

Up From Slavery

>nothing by the panthers

ya i guess all that shit is cnn-tier #woke, but it ain't revolutionary

TV PLEBS GET OFF MY BOARD

>victim mentality nigger untermensch whining about white men

>"""""""""""""""literature""""""""""""""""

can you imagine how surreal it must be to be a 'black intellectual' or something of that nature

Policing Black Lives
Black Against Empire
Black Skin, White Masks
Wretched of the Earth
The New Jim Crow
The Inconvenient Indian
Red Skin, White Masks

This a thousand times.

there's a book called "all the sciences" that i recommend

fringe knowledge for begginers

Read Stirner. After reading The Ego and His Own, you will never feel the need to read another book again.

WE

fanon

Take out Roots and the Walker books and this is a genuinely good stack

> A negro
> reading

And btw all books written by a nigger all just about how being black is a struggle, literally nothing else.

great thread wigger

>waaah i don’t like the subject matter
Since when is Veeky Forums populated by 15 year old girls?

if you were black and looked into the history of the slave trade you'd probably write about the struggle too. dipshit.

Hey Mods, remember how you policed the shit out of that thread where Lindsay Shepherd pics were being posted and sexist comments were being made? How bout deleting 90% of this thread now?

No?

oh

Please return to reddit and don't come back.

I unironically bought 12 years a slave. Between that and Sowell may be my only Pickers of Cotton in my library

my point is that there shouldn't be bullshit censoring on this board and that if the braindead mods are going to pretend to be PC then they should at least commit to it.

also the painfully obvious fact that this forum is 98% sheltered little caucasian virgins is starting to get really really boring. you are no different from le reddit.

> Jews got enslaved
> Ottoman slave trade
> Crimean Khanate
> Slavery in Ancient Rome
> Christian Slavery in Muslim Spain

Slavery was popular, and didn’t happen only to you cotton pluckers, so stop fucking complaining and get over it.

Being subjugated by whites is the zenith of black existence. Their relationship with whites is akin to a girl and the man she lost her virginity to.

>no Warmth of Other Suns
>no New Jim Crow
>no African lit

Not nearly woke enough

>stop complaining
Literal slave morality

WERE

Enslaved and then systemically deprived of economic opportunity for years in a vicious pattern that still echoes today, and our perfectly lucid analyses and meditations of and on this deserve serious literary consideration?

The Africans that were never colonized or enslaved behave exactly like the ones that were. Meanwhile other races that were enslaved and colonized do not behave like Africans.

The conclusion here will elude you I'm sure, but for the rest of us who aren't completely and utterly brainwashed, it is very obvious.

Behave like what? My response was about the devaluing of works analyzing their situation. I would never attempt to justify that "Africans only write about slavery and racism" because that is. not. true. And if you think it is you're being willfully ignorant. But since I'm obviously "brainwashed" into remembering books that don't fit the narrative, can you pitch your dogwhistle a bit lower and give away the conclusion?

I don't think that qualfiies as a dogwhistle, I was just being openly racist.

>No Revolutionary Suicide
>No Assata: An Autobiography
>No Race, Woman, and Class
>No Wretched of the Earth
>No Orientalism
>No Conscienscism
>No Lumumba

l mfaoooooooo
few will understand

No need to get your panties in a twist just because your skin is a little darker than ours, bro.

I'm a xenophobe you fucking ableist.

Kindred was so goddamn boring.

Autobiography of Malcolm X is pretty entertaining but I can't believe anybody could take him seriously after all the fucking spaceshit shit he believed

>Being Subjugated by Whites is the Zenith of black existence

Being subjugated by whites was when the black race was at it's highest?

How #woke am I?

In other words, the reason why blacks are so uppity, and why barely has the language skills to shitpost with a computer which was invented by whites, is because of white civilization and education. Otherwise, user and the rest of blacks would still be in Africa today, living in mud huts.

>muh dick
Is that seriously all you people think about?

My grandparents were starved in a concentration camp yet I'm doing great for myself. If you wanna drown in your own victimhood, that's on you. Just don't come whining to us when you wake up one day and realize you've been doing nothing but bitching and whining for 30 years.

not very

James Baldwin, Malcolm X, The Souls of Black Folk and The Invisible Man are all very good choices, very accessible and essential if you want to get into african-american literature.

Would recommend Frederick Douglas' Narrative of the Life / My Bondage and My Freedom. Also Uncle Tom's Cabin comes to mind albeit the writer is a white woman and it's focus is more on Christianity.

Martin Luther King Jr wrote quite a few books himself so I could imagine they would be worth checking out but I haven't done so myself yet so really this is more of a casual note than a recommendation.

>Africans that were never colonized

uhm

1. i'm a white dude
2. jews are marketed as the oppressed class in america in not so different a manner from the way black people are marketed (i.e. best-seller lists and college admission quotas)
3. saying 'that's on you' reeks of the bullshit american narcissism that is to my mind the lowest of the low. perpetuating incredible inequality (talking purely about class here) and militaristic violence, hiding it all underneath 'hurr durr pull up ur bootstraps' and then having the balls to put other people down. you're a little bitch sucking on your mom's tits who thinks he's got a right to preach about responsibility.

I didnt know being woke was just limited to the US.