Destroys your tabula rasa delusions

>destroys your tabula rasa delusions
>puts behaviorists worldwide on suicide watch
>writes Bill Gates new favorite book
>it's another best seller
>exposes Nietzsche as the edgelord he was
>triggers both /leftypol/ commies, progressives, the alt-right and many Veeky Forumsizens with ease

Is there anything this silver-haired madman can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ5bvw6Ckw
youtu.be/DZKRz1QXtC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_O'Neill_(journalist)
youtu.be/PnitLNObR7c
fooledbyrandomness.com/longpeace.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy is rumoured to take 150 bluepills a day.

>le "end of history" philosopher

Fuk yu mama

You forgot
>is a complete fraud totally without academic or scientific rigor
>is a pop intellectual in the likes of black science man

how will academics ever recover?

arsch

>academic or scientific rigor
>social sciences
that was never a requirement for the field though, don't change the rules now that you are losing

>is a complete fraud totally without academic or scientific rigor
Is that how he got to the very top of MIT's Neuroscience department and then on to a professorship at Harvard? lmao

He doesn't trigger the alt-right. He's /OurJew/ who openly says we're right and holds most of our views on race &
sex realism (except when they step on his tribes toes, but to be expected.)

Unironically yes, American colleges are nothing more than an exercise in confirmation bias.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ5bvw6Ckw

what the FUCK is his problem?

he /pol/ now?

I um, can't stop, um, cringing, uhh...um.
*smacks lips*
uhh

>alt right
>highly literate
>highly intelligent

American universities are the greatest in the world. That's why people from everywhere apply to them.

what is he even known for? 'language is innate'?. Chomsky already beat him to it. Pinker is just an academic eunuch, offering nothing much but expecting recognition because 'harvard lmao'.

>what most people desire is a good indication of the worth of things
untermensch as FUCK

he didn't do much except actually looking at a few numbers, which apparently it's an outstanding accomplishment in the field of the social sciences, not sure why

>American universities are the greatest in the world.

wtf I love pseuds now

universities are a place to dumb yourself down

ass

ass

791 KB

>American universities are the greatest in the world. That's why people from everywhere apply to them.
youtu.be/DZKRz1QXtC4
LMAO
foreigners these days literally come to our schools to ruin them

literally a daycare for retarded adults, and the worst part is that it's not even the fault of the kids, kids have always been retarded, but you are supposed to mold them into something useful

The salt in pinker threads is something else

>If I could go back in time, I might confront him [Nietzsche] as follows: “I am a superman: hard, cold, terrible, without feelings and without conscience. As you recommend, I will achieve heroic glory by exterminating some chattering dwarves. Starting with you, Shorty. And I might do a few things to that Nazi sister of yours, too. Unless, that is, you can think of a reason why I should not." - Steven Pinker

>y-your just mad LOLE
dweeb

Anyone else sympathising with the behaviourists lately? I don't strictly believe in physicalism, but what they have to say about environments is important to consider imo.

>Is there anything this silver-haired madman can't do?

Think.

I would kill u in fight

t. pinker

How can employer see berkley on someones resume and not throw it right into the trash

This is hands down the single most embarrassing thing I've ever seen written.

It's one of the most prestigious colleges in the world you know.

>triggers the alt-right

He is alt-right

ass

1.62 MB

Imagine being an adult man and writing this and thinking "yes, this is good enough to be published for everyone to read".

>Hello my name is -
Into the trash it goes

>tfw no redpilled qt3.14
one of the few virtuous women left in the world, she's like a fucking leprechaun

isn't she an ex-cam whore from one of those spring break videos?

>typical leftist tactics
>having absolutely NO argument NO reason and NO substance but HATE any disagreement
>slander and defame, ad hominem after ad hominem
No.

can you speak without buzzwords, i can't understand you

>lusty negro attitudes

render unto buzzwords what is buzzwords' you gay faggot

2 in the Pinker, 1 in the Stinker

t. wikipedia scholar / debt-ridden undergrad

/our kike/

>implying you're not just assmad you couldnt get into a top uni

>shut up white people you take up so much space listen to me
WEW

>the balding soyboy to his left who can't stop SEETHING
lmao

Why is Pinker allowed to say shit like this without getting ostracized?

>The claim about the muslims can be refuted by the fact that outside intervention is the reason they are in the situation they're in, and bigotry that they face in society

the Left talking about race is just unendingly hilarious

>Gee I wonder how this Jew stock full of good connections and a predisposition to conformed anti-conformism prose has gotten so far in his life!

wtf... what book did he write this in ?

that's Brendan O'Neill, some meme ex-communist that now supports reactionary values like freedom of speech and fighting against social engineering for some reason

le science man magic

MY GOD THE ANGLONESS IS UMBEREABLE

pinker writes like a facebook pseud, giving a bunch of cancerous "evidence" without ever providing a single argument.

>nazis liked him
>fascists liked him
>hitler liked him
>le epic "but how do you know the relativity of truth isn't relative" big thinccc
>therefore nietzsche is repellant and incoherent
jesus fucking christ

>O'Neill and others associated with the Revolutionary Communist Party, Living Marxism and Spiked—including Frank Furedi, Mick Hume and Claire Fox—are often seen by commenters such as Nick Cohen[8] as having shifted from a far left position to an extreme stance on the libertarian right. Although O'Neill still insists that he is part of the left,[9] critics such as George Monbiot have suggested that this is typical as a ploy adopted by those associated with the RCP to split and discredit consensus upon the left[10] and to cause impediments for such movements as environmentalism and the reduction of carbon emissions.[11]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_O'Neill_(journalist)

Sounds like a top fellow, seems like I shitposted too soon.

>wh-who, swallow the red pill as the saying goes, the i-illusion fro-from the matrix

I think I snapped something from the cringe.

... Yes.

Such was true in decades gone past but is no longer the case. Today American universities are running on the fumes of their past reputation and prestige, but such is rapidly deteriorating. Their prestige is on the decline and their decline accelerates with every case of highly publicized SJW insanity.

Is being a talentless hack how you get to the top position of american institutes of """""higher learning"""""? The answer to your question is yes.

Doesn't this guy consistently get blown the fuck out by Taleb?

donkey

He's beyond politics.
>insert new meme where pinker (with his face of reversed smugness) hovers above other "intellectuals" like Jesus

That last point is actually fair enough. From tanky to green to feminist to christian to reactionary to alt-right to nazi, he has managed to trigger most of the political spectrum.

>Peven Sinker

>I am a superman, cold and terrible. Look upon your work, Nietzsche, and despair!

>literal ad hominem attacks from a professional published philosopher

>fighting against social engineering
you mean "values I disagree with", that's all "social engineering" boils down to

Kek wtf I love Pinker now

youtu.be/PnitLNObR7c
>We can quantitatively prove that there is such a thing as progress
Refute him without coming off as a massive edgelord who would rather throw all reason overboard rather than admit to being wrong.

I don't get your point, if there's progress that means change mustn't happen? Or only change that you and him like must happen? What?

Those comments lol

try to refute a single thing he said
protip: you can't

you forget the fecal negro

Back to plebbit, please.
Two joke degree mills, oh wow.
Clearly not, since you couldn't argue me into a pretty JC's skirt.
Nope, it was never true.

Reason doesn't exist. Stop invoking Platonist spooks.

A Jewish Zionist who uses White Nationalists like the good goys they are.

Well, if you look at the stats, its sorta true,from early 20th century compared to now:
-crime drops
-realgdp rises
-lifespan rises
-technology develops
-less wars
-less deaths
etc etc. logically, hyperbolic ofc, "brave new world" perfection of pleasure efficiency etc.

Because the real world is not comprised of know nothing cucks who post on r/badphilosophy

as a high school dropout who tries to educate himself most of the time, your post hurt my fee fees

while economically on paper we have improved, compared to say 60s, we haven't, still the average person can buy " a car", "a house", etc.

Progress is REALLLY REAALLYL slow

the problem with this is that the same can probably be said for any comparison between year A and year B where A>B, even if the improvements are miniscule
that doesn't mean these systems were good and it doesn't mean they should've been kept just because things were better

ass

we have discovered happiness, says Pinker, and blinks thereby

Quite easy to spot who are the leftists/commies that are triggered by him and easily attempt ad hominem attacks. It really makes you think huh.

>inb4 hurr durr citations don't matter
>inb4 hurr durr degree mills
>inb4 [insert some quote here from his book without the proper context]

>pic
I feel ill

t. Macaco

fooledbyrandomness.com/longpeace.pdf

Fragilista status: SHATTERED

>he thinks unis that let niggers and spics in for free have a high standard.

When people brag to me about them going to a "prestigious" school i just laugh in their face

he literally looks whiter int he picture than in real life, what is the problem? what african features did he draw? taleb is retarded.

As compared to you that works a minimum wage job part time while going to a vocational school because 'academia is filled with ponies' and you don't need a proper degree to start your writing career?

Sounds about right. Just don't blame capitalism for your problems, though.