What is the most patrician counry to live in for a Veeky Forumsizen?

What is the most patrician counry to live in for a Veeky Forumsizen?

UK

UK

The United States of America

UK

Iceland desu
Rich literary history, in the middle of fucking nowhere and white what more do you need

A small despitued island in the south China sea

>rich literary history

there are literally like 4 Icelandic texts of any worth

The country has less than 0.1% of the population of the US, less than half of fucking Alaska so obviously it's not exactly a giant on the international scene but there are still a few well known and studied texts which count

Your homeland

What you should be asking is, "how do I make where I live Veeky Forums"?

they have an impressive number of Nobel prize winners per capita. also iirc a larger percentage of Icelanders are published authors than any other country.

That's four more texts than most others.

Chad

London, UK

this. and wow nice triple 5s

none. thats an unlit way of seeing things.

anywhere you are, you just ignore everyone else and let your mind merge with nature's rhythm, as you dive in the works of those who have done the same throughout history.

as times passes, your mind will begin sprouting as a summer field, and your worries will melt and evaporate as your own original work will bloom all by itself.

vatican state

Portugal because all drugs are decriminalized

Haiti

shit hole

yeah true

unironically Paris

I'd have bought Paris ironically but unironically? I unironically don't believe you.

Japan, working on a remote dairy farm in Hokkaido

Probably Spain, Italy or Greece. Most Veeky Forums life possible is living in a multi-generational Med household, naturally everyone is unemployed and living off NEETbux subsidized by Nordcucks or maybe one family member's government job. Spend your days reading, shitposting online, and occasionally banging Anglo tourists.

this
t. med

Living the dream

Do any of you get how economies work?