Just finished this and found it rather convincing...

Just finished this and found it rather convincing, but I wonder if theres a pro-trans book of comparable rigor I could read to avoid confirmation bias.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWGgYlkdfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're pro-trans here.

If you need a book to convince you to respect others' human rights, why don't you just follow your leader and put a bullet in your brain

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to be pro trans when they were just fellow NEET autists on image boards, but when transgenderism became a meme in the mass media, I found myself forced to become a transphobic TERF catholic out of sheer contrarianism.

Same

does it have pics of trap feet? i need to know for academic reasons

dudes, just read the monk by lewis

HAHAHA

>theres a pro-trans book of comparable rigor
....user... I....

Have you read Bailey "The Man Who Would Be Queen"?

He's fairly scientifically & objective, just trying to understand exactly what is going on; if anything he tends to be positive towards transsexuals.

His basic these is that there are two fundamentally different types of MtF transsexual and he makes a compelling case.

Well worth a read.

Whipping Girl by Julia Serano is probably the closest thing

>I'm a trans girl

I don't mind trannies as long as they're not hardcore ideologues, might read this desu.

IMO The so called Catman argument is sufficient to fully debunk and BTFO all trannies, forever. This is Catman, he is a transfeline LGBT person pronouns: (Cat/Cats/Catself). In liberal places such as Sweden, Canada, San Francisco and the U.K. The regressive leftist PC police can drag you to jail for Hate Crimes if you refuse to have sex with Catman. Is this really the dystopian future we want?

>Is this really the dystopian future we want?
>asking me this deep into the weekend
can cat bring friends? how's this cat feel about class As? any chance cat's into free love and jazz? pls respond

weak bait

Gnosticism is the root of the pro-trans argument desu.

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Here you'll find a defense of mind-body dualism, the idea that you're just a ghost in a machine.

Rights don't exist. But there is is weakness in someone thinking that another's freedom to choose their own destiny is an attack to their own self.

Trannies aren't choosing their own destiny, they are universally just pathetic beta males who got memed and peer pressured and brainwashed by those goddang Chinese cartoons and Jewish professors into chopping off their peckers

You just described all of modern liberalism.

>white males not doing enough to help me is oppression

Are you really going to get your own existence shaken by the people aiming at working out their own inadequations, the same yourself consider inferior?

What a wimpy faggot you are.

Le epic XD comrade! :DDD

The moment you start going after children and indoctrinating them with your trendy PC gender ideology you'll be crossing a red line, bro. Now It's personal. You messed with

did we tread on your private ideology?

Tbhh every time i remember trans people exist I do one of those high pitched Homer Simpson screams
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWGgYlkdfA

Shouldn’t you be posting your epic dank maymays on r/communism?

(Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!)

well, Gender Trouble is the academic bible of transgenderism/etc

The feebleness of your own identity transpires through your hatred of difference.

Just treat them like human beings and call them by whatever name they want to be called by

It's not that hard, holy fuck

Judith Butler and John Money, the masterminds behind postmodern transgenderkin theory both happen to be members of (((the tribe))). Coincidence?

>Telling someone to go back to R*ddit after posting with all this r*ddit spacing
/the_pol/ spotted

There's obviously more to it than that.

A purple haired goblin comes up tells you it's gender is mayonnaise and orders you to refer to it by one out of 7 sets of made up pronouns alternating according to their whims and the phases of the moon. You are supposed to yield to their every whim and congratulate them on the stunning bravery of their ZOG approved PC lifestyle

are you guys really not going to post qt trap feet?

The chuckle when the /pol/acks believe that.

At first I laughed, and then I felt a feeling of deep dread and despair.

Or you could shrug, go “yeah sure whatever”, and move the fuck on with your life. I fucking hate furfags but if they wanna walk around in their fursuits and make an ass of themselves in the streets I have better things to do with my time than try to chase them down.

>it's
This enrages me more than anything. The possessive is "its". You're a cunt.

>cant spot sarcasm without /s
>'do I fit in yet guys'
>reddit bogeyman
Really makes me think.

t. I was merely pretending

Fuck off pedantic fag.

Use a comma before a vocative clause, cunt.

Yeah. As evidenced by the ‘thanks for the gold’ and the double reddit spacing. Yeah.

I remember when I was a high school English faggot. You’ll grow out of being a faggot one day, faggot.

If any qt traps with nice feet are triggered by reading this thread, I'd like to propose taking pictures of your qt feet (socks or no socks) as a way of taking your mind off things. It'll be like in that book Orlando, I'll throw myself off a steam ship if you show me ankles

Epic, simply epic, comrade! XD

THIS

You seem to be stuck there.

Good one.

What the fuck is /s you dumb redditor

They always have the best socks. I think they order them from Japan.

I've heard good things about Sock Dreams as well. Why do they have such great taste?

the masterminds behind the bible were also members of (((the tribe))).... wow!!!

I don't, man. I think I'm going to order Breakfast on Pluto, though. That's been long overdue in my backlog.

lol, I don't *know*.

The prospect of qt traps in thigh highs is fuggin with my skull.

>pretending like youre not the redditfag
come on now

Sorry, this is a transgender-friendly board.
All counterrevolutionaries and people rowing back against the flow of history are not welcome.

>mfw

post feet

sorry, I'm a cis heteronormative white male. I don't have what you want.

>dude haha just stop caring xd it no effect you

This is why society sucks you cockmonglers and yes it does effect everyone

It only effects that some people are getting more comfortable with whom they are. It affects nobody but themselves and whiny, little faggots like you, however.

you should invest more in socks, bro.

I've really not got a problem with a society full of Dusty Springfield clones. To be honest, it sounds pretty original Thomas Crown Affair in my mind.

It is obvious they are just doing it because it's trendy and PC, as a means of virtue signaling to the gender crowd, gullible teens and basket cases the lot of them, though I guess the majority is still comprised of furries, anime fetishists and other such degenerates.

>It is obvious they are just doing it because it's trendy and PC
Yes, we'd never do anything just to piss you off :3 What kind of socks you wearing?

>two fundamentally different types of MtF transsexual

I'll tell you the two types of tranny
>those reading this thread
>those posting their feet
Guess which one doesn't pass.

>people rowing back against the flow of history

Metaphysically impossible. You need better metaphors.

>a wild heraclitean appears

This typology is literally better, more useful, and more predictive than anything ever proposed academically

>Implying autongynophilia actually exists

Imagine being that self-centered that anything one doesn't like is specifically done to spite you personally.

We are not for or against anything here mate.
Anyway, traps are not gay!!!

There are literally men who fetishize feminization and being emasculated sissies.

This. Be a tranny or be a terf. Just discuss lit.

it does you dumb fucking nigger

And those people do not transition.

I can personally confirm it exists.

unironically (sincerely) take the red pill

>blanched
>not a hack

Pick one faggot

>red pill
m8, if i take any more speed tonight the furniture won't survive.

This is a cop out answer if I ever seen one.

>fetishists and other such degenerates.
How you can tell someone's never read a classic.

There is a large distance between getting hard on when your domina tells you that you are her bitch and actually being someone's bitch.

In my opinion an alpha can get pegged by his wife in the evening as long as he is an alpha the rest of the day.

>AGP TS
>HSTS

Or maybe all of this business with the made up words and the acronyms is just mentally ill sex wackos, crazy people, just ranting and trying to justify their own crazy ideology.

I'm not talking about pegging. There men who get off on dressing up like a woman, and being humiliated by their emasculinization while sucking dick. There are many online sissy online communities you can lookup. As someone who enjoys erotic hypnosis, I've heard many trannies bitch and moan saying there is too much sissy content, and hardly any files with them in mind. Real trannies hate having their genitals called a clitty, and the humiliation that's associated with feminization.

I think it's weaker to deny what you like just because society or some ideology tells you to - if you wan't to abstain from lust it's another thing, but if sissy stuff is what you like and you choose something else because of spooks you are truly just a slave, a mere sheep in the herd. And in this case, the only reason you feel anger towards sissies is because of your slave morality projecting it's anger.

common interactions on a day-to-day basis rarely concern my gender identification or another's. i dont pay the barista differently. i dont wave at the trash people differently. i dont smile at the bus driver differently. i guess it changes things on a subconscious level in terms of how i feel about a situation, but the functional aspect of these interactions arent changed since its human-human communication that i find to be the most important and thus the ground for the interaction in the first place.

dont really see why there's any pushback to a movement advocating for an individual's quest for self-fruition. dont see what all the triggering is for. i dont get mad at parked cars taking up a parking space that i want. i dont get mad at the sky when it rains.

post feet

bonus dog ass. enjoy.

believing in silly concepts like weakness is weakness

Yeah, but why do you hate white people and want to take away free speech? There's no stupid questions, r-right?

Woah dude, pass me the bong

i dont. if you want to be an ass and call people racial slurs, then i guess thats the sacrifice we've made as a society. good job, youve exercised your freedoms.