What is the best publication of Pale Fire? Obviously the OP is out of print

What is the best publication of Pale Fire? Obviously the OP is out of print

>From the producers of Lolita (tm)

What, who gives a shit

why who gives a shit? if im spending money i want to know its on the best one

Because its the same God damn book either way

Either the one from Everyman's Library (pic related) or the one from the Library of America, which also includes Pnin and Lolita, both the novel and the screenplay.

What a shit cover, who is that even meant to be?
Kinbote is a giant of a man with a huge beard

It's the same fucking book no matter what you fucking moron. It's not like you're gonna read a translation, since you're speaking English, and it's not like any editions are particularly well-known for have errors or something significantly different from other editions. Jesus Christ I swear this shit board is becoming worse day by day I keep coming here, fucking retard

Are you being retarded on purpose? It's Nabokov

Damn really? He looked so different when he was young

Still a dumb cover though

I wish OP was out of print

yeah people age and their faces change, it's a little known fact

Few quite so radically though. As a mature man he had such a distinctive bullish build that was totally absent then

I'm a fan of this one, although I don't think a perfect edition has ever been relesed

why are you so mad you fucking autist?

The proper way to read it, on mockup recipe cards in a portfolio with the "commentary" in a separate pamphlet. This is actually a thing you can buy.

Because you are a fucking retard and a possibly good thread died for you to make this retarded thread, you mouth-breather. Because you are shitting up this fucking board. Don't come at me with that pussy, "Why you so mad bro it's just an imageboard bro lol". Stop shitting up this board and think before you make your dumbass threads, retard.

damn thats neat

14 year old sperg out

It's the stupidest fucking question and stupidest thread ever.