Opinions on this man?

Opinions on this man?

Based. I used to think he was try hard but now I realize he's a genius. Still, his books tend to burn out towards the end.

He's great, but I don't like his dialogue.

funny man

i read his books thinking I’m enjoying them but when I put them down I realize I hadn’t liked it after all.

Highly skilled by needs an excellent editor like Perkins to push back against his excesses.

The Names is the fucking truth.

I read White Noise like two months ago and still find myself thinking about it. Still heartbroken about what Babette did. Been meaning to read Underworld soon.

I really enjoy his dialogue and themes though I am a DFW stan so it is to be expected.

White Noise
Libra
Underworld
It's not often you get a streak like that.

Thats hilarious

ah yes, the man with no name. a man with silvery grey hair. a man with a look of consternation upon his countenance. he is a man. the man with no name.

What is Underworld like?

only read White Noise, but it was very good. I should probably read more Delillo.

It's a tribute to the death of Americana

How?

Pseud. Libra was good but he is part of the problem with modern literature

Being what?

Ohohohohohohoho... Sweet summer child.

Continue reading widely and educating yourself and if you are capable of knowing, you will know

>got em

this really

I don't know

This book was absolutely stunning. I looked up each location he mentioned on google maps / images and it felt like I was on vacation. The parts that took place in India and Pakistan were especially delicious because I have no desire to visit those countries anytime soon, so this was a way to do it without having to deal with poverty and shitty infrastructure. I had also visited Greece prior to reading this, and it definitely took me back. I want to reread this after finishing the rest of his books.

kys in an original way okay buddy?

White Noise was so damn good.

"War is the form nostalgia takes when a man is hard-pressed to say something good about his country."