Who else reads one chapter a day

who else reads one chapter a day

What if its a 3 page chapter?

>he doesn't read a book a day

KNAWLIDJE

I can't even read that. My attention span has been fucked. I haven't finished a book in years

>not one part
Gonna make it but significantly slower than me.

moby dick though

Chill out tai lopez

t. NEET

I read however much I can within one hour in the evening.

What about one page a day?

2 sets of 2 chapters a day is the patrician way to go

>chapter is 50 pages long

Why read when you can think about reading, and procrastinate while shitposting on a mongolian cave painting forum?

Who else reads for one hour a night before bedtime

and if you are feeling devilish will go over an hour if what you are reading is particularly interesting

this is the best feeling tbqh, it really helps relaxing the good ol' noggin after a whole day of whatever you do

Who here reads a chapter every time they take a shit?
I read till I can't keep my eyes open. Nothing worse than laying awake and having the sound of your heartbeat prompt an anxiety attack as it reminds you of your inevitable death and the void thereafter.

Seek help weirdo

Who else puts the kettle on and has a nice herbal tea while reading for an hour before bed

Really puts a relaxing end to the day.

I read one chapter out of four books per day

I'm the same way. I've decided that I'm going to commit suicide before 35 so if I ever have idle time not engaging my mind in something I can start hearing my pulse beat in my temples and feel it in my eyes and go into a depressive spiral.

No because I hate focusing on two things at once. Having to constantly stop and take a sip or forgetting the tea and it gets cold. Tea should be taken more seriously than that, anything else belongs on instagram.

>not hooking yourself to an IV infusion of relaxing herbal tea and wearing a makeshift texas catheter you've constructed out of a condom and a mountain dew bottle so you don't have to get up to pee

I go to bed when I'm gonna go to sleep. Why the fuck would I read when my brain is tired and won't retain the info?

I think the idea is that reading helps you relax and prepares you for sleep. It's preferrable to being on your phone for 4 hours and thinking ''Fuck I did it again. TOMORROW I'll go to sleep early for real'' for the 4th billionth time.

This desu. I go to bed around 10:30, so if I start reading at 9:30 I'm not exactly struggling to keep my eyes open. There's been a bunch of studies that show reading before bed helps you sleep, and blue light (computer screens/phones) makes it harder (inb4 f.lux).

In short, it guarantees an hour of reading a day, prepares me for bed and helps to keep a consistent sleep schedule.

Never understood the mentality of needing to "relax." Maybe I'm just autistic but what people describe as "relaxed" is my default state and the boring crap people do that they call 'relaxing' like calm music just irritates me.

actually you retain stuff better if you read them just before bed.
i find reading before bed gets me into the habit of reading and then sleeping so i cant read at any other times because ill just fall asleep

She is cute. Cute!

Any SFM of her?

Who else reads literally nothing a day?