Was she right about Eichmann?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com.sci-hub.hk/ahr/article-abstract/121/4/1244/2581616?redirectedFrom=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8nOiKji2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because Eichman didn't do anything evil or immoral

I couldn’t read this fucking trash book, it was like dragging my face against sand paper repeatedly

>Genocide isn't immoral.

When the allies liberated the concentration camps, they took Germans inside to see the reality of Nazi ideology; it was traumatic. No sane, ordinary person would agree with the Nazis after seeing the camps in real life. It would have 'woken them up' right there.

With ordinary Germans there is at least some excuse, but Eichmann was literally the main coordinator of the logistics of the holocaust. The sheer enormity of what he was doing should be significant enough to wake someone up from whatever mass social pathology they succumbed to and think with reason. He was guilty as fuck, and that should be regardless of whether you believe in objective morality. Pro-tip: it exists.

Genocide should be self-evidently wrong to anyone, even if objective morality doesn't exist. Prove that he didn't do anything immoral.

Her position was that he was a bit of an idiot who didn't control much, a desk murderer, a position which has been criticised since, with more quotes showing Eichmann to be a much more fanatical anti-semite than Arendt made him out to be

See this paper academic.oup.com.sci-hub.hk/ahr/article-abstract/121/4/1244/2581616?redirectedFrom=fulltext

>he actually believes the Holohoax happened

the grandchild of that guy worked with my ex gf and I met him.
A real asshole that everybody hated him, I don't know if he got his granpa personality, but if got it, it seems that adolf wasn't a nice person

They showed them le ebic shrunken heads and bars of jew fat soap, and so I don´t think you can really use that argument.

>he actually believes the holohaux-haux is worth shitposting about
>in this year of our lord 2018

You're a post-modern pussy. There is nothing wrong or immoral with killing your enemies. War and killing are the natural state of the human condition and have been so even prior to our evolution from primates.

There was nothing unique or novel about the holocaust. In the 20th Century alone the British genocided the Boer population by concentration camps, the Armenians were genocided and scattered after that. And history prior to that is littered with massacres and violent expulsions of peoples. Every people and nations on Earth exists today only because their ancestors massacred and overcame others. There is nothing abnormal or evil about vanquishing alien enemies.

>all those meme words

Have you not a single unique thought in your head, or do you enjoy spending your days parroting youtube videos?

You're probably better off killing yourself

>Killing out of necessity, or to protect your people is the same as genocide for its own sake.
>Hitler killed the Jews out of self-defence.

Kys moron. There was no necessity to genocide millions of Jews. It was literally le boogeyman Jewish conspiracy invented by Hitler. They were an invented enemy. Even if some Jews did some shady dealings or unfair business transactions genocide is out of proportion to the acts they did.

There absolutely is something abnormal about vanquishing enemies just becuz.

>Morality is postmodern

lamao

what happened to Veeky Forums?
I remember good threads about nazism in the past, even with people pro-hitler, but now, there are brainlets like I think that /mu/ is guilty, because /pol/ never comes here and goes to Veeky Forums

>normies caused the holocaust

Jews pushing back against Arendt is when the Holocaust myth began to take on its canonical, dogmatic form.

Legalize holocaust free research and legalize different opinions on Holocaust then we can talk whether she was wrong or not

In a mean time I will remain silent

>There absolutely is something abnormal about vanquishing enemies just becuz.

But Jews are quite ostentatiously and angrily in favor of free speech when it comes to "Polish Death Camps":
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8nOiKji2E

Double standard much?

oh no a retarded /pol/edditor won't talk
what a shame

MEIN GOTT UNTERMENSCH SHE'S COMING RIGHT FOR US

Do you ever wonder why it is that you've had Anne Frank repeatedly drilled into your head since grade school and know the intimate details of her personal life, but can't name a single person who died in the Jewish-sponsored Holodomor?

>Jewish-sponsored Holodomor

Is it just me or does Eichmann look sort of jewish?

He does. He looked more Aryan when he was young

>Holocaust books
Who cares, honestly?
It's not funny, it's not original, it doesn't tell us something new, it's the same depressing drivel as always. If I want to get sad I'd much rather read something existentialist or just simply Russian than pick up a holocaust book with a tired narrative.

Reminder that Heidegger hit that

harsh but true
>I think that /mu/ is guilty, because /pol/ never comes here
>people from /mu/ read
>being this new
/pol/tards have infested this board, most likely as a consequence of memerson and his shitty reading list

>objective morality. Pro-tip: it exists.
what is it then?

>he never read Nuremberg or the Promised Land

pol hates Peterson and the pol reading list has been the same thing for years- The culture of critique, Race, evolution, behavior, The decline of the West, etc.

>holocaust books aren't funny
Try Federman.

Maybe because her diary is unironically a profound piece of literature.

is ethnic cleansing the palestinians immoral?

Ironic.

>the holocaust was okay because other people have done bad stuff too!
>cultural relativism is destroying western civ
So this is your brain on ideology...

>you have to live next to a jew now
ALLAHU ACKBAR IT'S LIKE ANUDDA CRUSADE

It would be if it was actually happening

well u better get started on it, otherwise people will start to notice the apartheid

basically this. im loving the soy latte tears the truth has provoked. delicious.

Cry some more about literal nothing

>occupied territories are a hoax

oh see, hoax for me but not for thee

weren't most concentration camps on the soviet side and then western allies "rediscovered" camps on their side?

If you get all of your information from /pol/ infographics, then yes that is true.

>there is nothing wrong or immoral with killing
Gonna have to stop you right there brother. Blessed are the peacemakers

*rapes serfs on his ancestral estate*

So you are saying there is nothing wrong with mass murder, and you're reasoning is that people did it in the past.

>the citizens of ukraine were purposefully starved to death via intentionally terrible policy-making by a worker-dedicated group of revolutionary atheists because funding from genocide-hungry jews dictated it.

You did it, man. Nice job.

It's because the libruls don't like to demonize fellow leftists. The holocaust is only allowed such a large space in our media because it demonizes a right-wing movement.

this

I’m biased against them but yeah it is.

>what is the gulag archipelago

soyboys are out in force today I see, nice post triggering them

praise the truth

I agree that it was wrong and a genocide, but in my mind the fact that jews are self absorbed enough to coin their own word, spread it around like a religion, minimize others suffering, and generally whore their suffering out for profit makes dulls the rage just a little bit, you know?

I’ve read that too and it was also very good. Have you even read her diary? It’s not a meme.

yet the Gulag Archipelago is unknown, really makes you think

None of Arendt's positions on nazism can be trusted because she was literally in a sexual relationship with a nazi. It's practically the paradigm of a conflict of interest

The Holodomor wasn't a genocide, but to answer your question, it's b/c jews have superior verbal/emotional intelligence and can manipulate the public conciousness/zeitgeist to the extent that their comparitively mild suffering (as compared to say the Armenians in Turkey, the Chinese during ww2 and so on and so on ) becomes unrivaled and Hitler the living archetype of Satan. It's how they thrive despite being inferior to whites in mathematical intelligence, artistic talent, and morality.

Because the Gulag Archipelago is not written in a way that is accessible to middle schoolers you tinfoilfaggot

>Gulag Archipelago is a three volume 2000 page tome vs a easily accessible 400 page school girl's diary.

Woah makes me think.

>regardless of whether you believe in objective morality. Pro-tip: it exists.
Fine, but it has nothing to do with human life.

Heidegger wasn't a Nazi

>if i keep lying the others won’t question me
they also showed them massive piles of corpses and horrific living conditions you fucking faggot WASP/Irish subhuman
then the soviet treatment of Germans was entirely justified
see above your own logic is a self-own you dumb smug nigger
there are more Palestinians now in Israeli territory than there were in 1947 and there are going to be more of them from breeding like rabbits than jews in the next 50 years, they can fucking eat shit and assimilate or go back to jordan, syria and egypt and the one’s who are direct descendents of the original arabized caananite population can stay because they’re natives
>jewish sponsored
you mean Jews had an instrumental hand in it, world Jewry didn’t support the holodomer and there wasn’t any kind of position from the world jewish congress or the big kikes in media exhorting its virtues unlike German aristocrats encouraging the holocaust
>a /pol/ stormnigger has a conversation with himself like the feds taught them to do on stormfront when they colonized Veeky Forums and made a fake history of the site where they were always here
this is the noble position to take, you’re still a faggot anti-Semite but this is the correct position
yes it was /leftypol/ kys, 2-4 million people were starved to death on purpose Stalin made documented statements saying he didn’t care if reactionaries died en masse, the NKVD was committing genocide to pacify an ethnic group and large numbers of Russians and Jews were specifically trying to wipe out populations of Ukrainians

You killl your enemies, or they kill you. If you spare the weak ones, they'll eventually grow strong and come back with twice the hatred. Of course it was horrifying, yet never has anything so horrifying happened to people who so thoroughly deserved it.

So because people throughout history have committed reprehensible crimes it follows that such crimes are moral? Right... You're also failing to take into account the significant qualitative differences between genocide and warfare.

With the Holocaust, the US swooped in and "saved the day." The US allied with the USSR after the Holodomor had already been perpetrated, so it makes the west look less noble. No Jewish conspiracies required.

If anything the former is more moral than the later, bu neither are really immoral.

Normally I'd disagree but edgelords like you need to be exterminated

No other activity allows a a society place itself and its aspirations of above human life like that. There's something kind of poetic about it.

To some extent, that's the idea. He just did was he was told, was aware of its effect and did so with no regard for the damage it caused. To him there was nothing evil or immoral about it, and the fact there were no signs of insanity or psychopathy (as it was understood then) shows that maybe anyone in his position would do it as normally.

>the peasant jews and shopkeepers and jewish children and women deserved to be massacred
again the Germans deserved what they got
yeah until you nuke people or fire bomb cities then its HORRIFIC amirite Fritz?
he was a sociopath

>again the Germans deserved what they got
OMG the peasant germans and shopkeepers and german children and women deserved to be massacred????? D: D: D:

let me be perfectly clear - I am not an antisemite in any possible way and I abhor holocaust denial
that said, fuck off moshe

I agree. If anything, they deserved far worse. The fact that Germany still exists is a disgrace.
>yeah until you nuke people or fire bomb cities then its HORRIFIC amirite Fritz?
I have no problem with what the allies did during the war. My problem is with the UN codifying the concept of "human rights" afterwards.

>if i pretend that killing millions of non-combatants who had nothing to do with Jewish subversion of culture or Jewish banking was actually no big deal and nothing to be appalled by it lessens the appalling nature of the act
wow really makes you think, I can't believe that all you have to do to make the murder of defenseless innocents who aren't at war with you en masse is to just be a faggot!!

>if i pretend that killing tens of thousands of non-combatants who had nothing to do with Nazi politics or the war was actually no big deal and nothing to be appalled by it lessens the appalling nature of the act

>worker-dedicated group of revolutionary atheists
So you mean genocide-hungry jews

The USSR was originally a Jewish conspiracy. Like all kike plots, it eventually grew out of control and backfired.

no they actually had everything to do with it you fucking lying nigger they knew about the concentration camps, supported Hitler and allowed their Jewish neighbors to be murdered they're as culpable as the Wermacht were, again GERMANS INVADED POLAND AND GENOCIDED PEOPLE JEWS DID NOTHING OF THE SORT
prove that most of the commisars and officers were jewish, they weren't so you can't prove it
no it was an international elite conspiracy supported by many families from diverse ethnic backgrounds it was not a Jewish conspiracy, if it was a Jewish conspiracy then the Jews wouldn't have been purged by Stalin (don't say he resisted because he kept lots of them around to do work for him in China and abroad)

>no they actually had everything to do with it you fucking lying nigger they knew about the concentration camps, supported Hitler and allowed their Jewish neighbors to be murdered they're as culpable as the Wermacht were, again GERMANS INVADED POLAND AND GENOCIDED PEOPLE JEWS DID NOTHING OF THE SORT
the old "civilians knew about the extermination" bait may work on /pol/, it won't work here

Solzhenitsyn says that "from 22 ministers in the first Soviet government three were Russian, one Georgian, one Armenian and 17 Jews." Jews today rightfully feel ashamed of this role and their complicity in the various genocides they sponsored through the USSR, especially since they've appointed themselves as shrieking moral cops of European peoples. Revenge for the pogroms by starving Ukrainian children doesn't play so well with their Hollywood victim complex, so naturally they are inclined to hide their crimes against humanity.

It wasn't an exclusively Jewish conspiracy, just a mostly Jewish conspiracy

>it may work on /pol/
top fucking kek

>ve didn't know anything honest GI Joe ve just saw ze Jooz goin on ze trains and smelled ze bodies for miles ve didn't know a thing ve swear look ve are democratic yah? ve love ze capitalism and GI Joe man ve are civil Deutschvolk not murderers please don't read ze records of us talking about the extermination and the soldiers who came into our bars and inns and talked about ze kllings ve are noble Aryans ve would never tell a lie not like zose filthy JUDEN who are ze subhuman mongrel sodomite rayce born from monkeys who were trying to destroy ze noble HYPERBOREAN ARYAN STOCK SIEG HEIL

cringe.
but we mustn't forget that there's actually people who believe that's how it was.

>Solzhenitsyn says
very reliable source

Yes and then most of them were immediately killed and replaced with slavs
no it wasn't a mostly Jewish conspiracy at all because most of the funds for it came from WASP's and Anglo-American elites, there were a large number of Jews like the Warburgs, Schiffs, Rothschilds and Lazards but the bulk of the funds for the Nazis and Soviets came from the white banking and financial families of London and NY not Jews. There has never been a Jewish monopoly on wealth, Jews have never EVER controlled banking or global politics, Jews have never EVER had a unified behavioral pattern this is idealism, it is predicated on an anti-realist vision of the world and can only be sustained by using obfuscation and hiding from raw statistical data. Whites have been the chief holders of global wealth since the renaissance and this is not going to change soon. You can LARP like the conspiracy fags do and try to say its all a Rothschild conspiracy but this is just fucking stupid nonsense that has never ever in the history of the world been proven with a causal chain of evidence linking the white elites to the Jews directly. Whites are the architects of Capitalism and supplied the material resources and wealth for communism. Whites created Nazism, Jews gave money to the Nazis and sold out their fellow chosenites for Israel and restructuring of Europe. There is again no evidence to the contrary, skeptics are lying sniveling cowards and the anti-Semites are half-way skeptics because they obfuscate the role of white elites which was a common talking point most of the original conspiracy movement authors (who were not nazis) had no problem talking about. /pol/ is a rw deep state intelligence operation from the German-British-Russian and certain parts of the American intelligence community that is competing with other factions for propaganda space. There was never a strong basis of anti-Semite nazis on Veeky Forums until Stormfront and other bastions of Feds came here to start shilling repackaged soviet and late SS/fascist underground propaganda. you can lie to subhuman whiggers, self-hating spics, poos and hotep niggers, tankies etc but you can't lie to me stormnigger. Sorry I'm right you're all wrong, this will never change

>accuses others of conspiracy theories
>is literally a conspiracy theorist himself

ITT

actual brainlets who believe conspiracy theories and cant just look at plain fact

its not a conspiracy, the Warburgs and Rockefellers gave massive sums of money and funded the industrial buildup of the Nazis and Soviets and the CIA which is literally just a Rockefeller-Rothschild agency protected key Nazis who ended up setting up the West German Intelligence agencies and the Mossad. The mossad was set up by a former Nazi and all these people are responsible for the 20th centuries mass murders and coups

>Anno domini 2018.

Jewish truth is not the same as non-Jewish truth.

>/pol/ schizos are incapable of dealing with reality so they create a double vision of reality like a lunatic idealist and try to play people's limited attention and perception off of contradictory positions in a grandiose act of Orwellian cognitive disonance which was engineered by clandestine actors and then dressed up with the appearance of a grass roots movement from a fed website

This is an atheist wtf-you-need-God-not-to-act-evil-level argument. I even agree with your conclusion, but statements like
>regardless of whether you believe in objective morality. Pro-tip: it exists.
>X should be self-evidently wrong to anyone, even if objective morality doesn't exist. Prove that he didn't do anything immoral.
are missing the point so hard it's actually pathetic.

>/pol/ is a rw deep state intelligence operation from the German-British-Russian and certain parts of the American intelligence community that is competing with other factions for propaganda space. There was never a strong basis of anti-Semite nazis on Veeky Forums until Stormfront and other bastions of Feds came here to start shilling repackaged soviet and late SS/fascist underground propaganda

>Philosopher Martin Heidegger joined the Nazi Party (NSDAP) on May 1, 1933, ten days after being elected Rector of the University of Freiburg. A year later, in April 1934, he resigned the Rectorship and stopped taking part in Nazi Party meetings, but remained a member of the Nazi Party until its dismantling at the end of World War II. The denazification hearings immediately after World War II led to Heidegger's dismissal from Freiburg, banning him from teaching. In 1949, after several years of investigation, the French military finally classified Heidegger as a Mitläufer[1] or "Nazi follower".
bro, he was ***literally*** a nazi

read his diaries